LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
really weird, game like this have less post then other games in this website, i find this masterpiece like mythic manor (same model but more post)

Reactions: Blahbs

tbrady69

Nov 1, 2021
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the relationship status of the girls? like changing Irene Sex partner to Girlfriend? And is the plot affected in any way deepening on what relationship you choose to have with the girls? Thanks.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the relationship status of the girls? like changing Irene Sex partner to Girlfriend? And is the plot affected in any way deepening on what relationship you choose to have with the girls? Thanks.
I dont think you can change it.
The plot is not affected, just the dialogue, as far as I know.

edgy123

May 14, 2017
has anyone sucessfully downloaded the game from mega.nz? i've tried a couple times and both gave me the "decryption error" at the end, so i'm wondering if the files are intact

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The same is to use a Japanese H game as a tool for creating models.
Why is the picture quality of this game worse than other games?

For example "My XX Desire", the picture quality of the game is much better than this game.

Observing that each image is deliberately blurred by the developer, but the file is still huge...
The developer should really find someone who knows how to help.

Several characters in this game are beautiful, but the picture quality is very mismatched.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

v15 is now out for $5 patrons, please enjoy.

Now let's take a look at what's new in the update:

- The biggest thing: the happy harem ending for Vera&Theo&Uno

I'm happy to announce that the development of VIRTUES has entered its final stage, we will finish all the endings in the next one or two updates. After that VIRTUES will exit the beta development and have a final release.

In v15, we present to you the first happy harem ending of the game (for Vera&Theo&Uno).
And there will be at least 5 more harem endings plus several character endings coming next.

Writing the endings is a hard and time-consuming job, especially the harem endings. I spent much more time on Vera&Theo&Uno's ending than I planned. It is the grand finale for the characters, I need to make sure each of them shines brightly and everything about them is told.
You can unlock this ending after Vera, Theo, and Uno's harem acceptance levels all reach 30. It is a supersize scene that is larger than most of the what-if chapters or extra chapters. I hope you will like it.

Please note that this happy harem ending will not be the only ending that Vera, Theo, and Uno have. For example, there will be a Theo&Irene&Elisa harem ending in the next update, and there will be an ultimate happy ending that all the girls will involve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

v15 is now out for $5 patrons, please enjoy.

Now let's take a look at what's new in the update:

- The biggest thing: the happy harem ending for Vera&Theo&Uno

I'm happy to announce that the development of VIRTUES has entered its final stage, we will finish all the endings in the next one or two updates. After that VIRTUES will exit the beta development and have a final release.

In v15, we present to you the first happy harem ending of the game (for Vera&Theo&Uno).
And there will be at least 5 more harem endings plus several character endings coming next.

Writing the endings is a hard and time-consuming job, especially the harem endings. I spent much more time on Vera&Theo&Uno's ending than I planned. It is the grand finale for the characters, I need to make sure each of them shines brightly and everything about them is told.
You can unlock this ending after Vera, Theo, and Uno's harem acceptance levels all reach 30. It is a supersize scene that is larger than most of the what-if chapters or extra chapters. I hope you will like it.

Please note that this happy harem ending will not be the only ending that Vera, Theo, and Uno have. For example, there will be a Theo&Irene&Elisa harem ending in the next update, and there will be an ultimate happy ending that all the girls will involve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! 1 of my favorite game finally reached the ending stage, feel both happy for the Dev but sad that it will be finish in a few more updates. Overall can't wait until it got release to public

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes