DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
A suggestion, the game should have a cutscene viewer. Not exactly the gallery we have, but events and cutscenes of the entire story so far. The interaction of the girls and their development is so damn fascinating, viewing the gallery is simply not enough. I'm replaying the game as I type this and now I'm realizing how good the journey is, now that I'm looking at it again.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Irene's love at 65, game says to go to her room and level up one of her sex stats, but when she's there the option to do that isn't. (No red dot on the map or the sex stats, and clicking them does nothing.) Also, if I try to "take her to" "outdoors", it pops up an error message that says "Hi there, the dialog "outdoors_D" seems to be missing from the game." Anything to do besides wait for the next update to fix these bugs?

Reactions: firezen6 and 2222
Nov 26, 2021
Is the sandbox aspect annoying in this or is it minimal, for example is it repetitive, like would I have to do a whole bunch of missions to advance the story with someone

Thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is the sandbox aspect annoying in this or is it minimal, for example is it repetitive, like would I have to do a whole bunch of missions to advance the story with someone

Thanks
No, no, yes - from my opinion. It is not minimal (though below average I'd say since money is a non issue for the main story, you will get enough from raising Theo's and Irene's stats) and slightly repetitive, however it doesn't annoy me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is this the first game and if so what comes next

I would like to play the game in the timeline or whatever
This is the main game. The side stories are not canon and in my opinion would need some familiarity with the main game and the characters to be understood. Apart from that they don't really influence each other and can be played or ignored in any order.

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
This is the main game. The side stories are not canon and in my opinion would need some familiarity with the main game and the characters to be understood. Apart from that they don't really influence each other and can be played or ignored in any order.
thanks

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
Hey, does anyone know what "Chapter 2" means? Is it like a special thing, or do I just have to progress more through the game to understand?

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why can't the gallery turn pages with the keyboard?
It is very inconvenient to only use the mouse to turn the page.

You know it... Your right hand can't be free...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes