LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
May be a weird / dumb question - Is there a way to play the game and completely avoid Vera ? Or is it hardwired into the game that you start a relationship with her?

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
May be a weird / dumb question - Is there a way to play the game and completely avoid Vera ? Or is it hardwired into the game that you start a relationship with her?
hardwired , all main girl cant be avoided , well maybe if you just dont progress their path

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
So, this ending just includes 3 girls? Does that mean the MC breaks up with the rest of his harem for this ending, or does it just have a focus on those 3 and the harem stays intact?

ERO-J

Dec 30, 2019
will updating from version 13 to 15 work just fine ? or do i need to download the whole game again ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have heard lots of good things about this game, just a few questions. How heavy is the Femdom and is it avoidable?
Endings starting to roll out, does that mean the game is almost finished?
Looks great, will probably give it a play anyway. (y)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
serious question, how do i update this game im on mac
If you already have a working v14.5 copy, you should be able to take the update file and copy the contents onto the v14.5 files. You may need to use "Show Package Contents" to see the actual files within the Mac version app.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes