LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
As I am not a subscriber and cannot read the full post, the latest one on Patreon mentioned an "unexpected issue." Based on this, I assume that there may have been a delay caused by this issue.
yeah that can be issue for delay. can anyone quote what going on for that page?

temple1143

Nov 2, 2021
Briefly the developer used the old version software(renpy) and can't output apk file.

And now on he try to use the new version renpy(may have bug) or go back home use the software at his old pc(the one can output with the old version but the sponser not service now so he havee to go back home and get the backup)

As anything go well ,it would be solved before 17th and release.

sorry for my poor english.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
v17 on 17th? Sounds like a good day to complete Irene story.
adding link to nomeme other game: phoenixes will be appreciated as well

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
imo aside from elise been taken care of mc, mc is fiancee of theo
that makes mc their family but mc fk the whole fam instead
I don't think in-laws count here, can't be really sure by the definition, but them girls going at it together counts definitely.

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
A question about the new v17:
I never got to finish the story of Rachel (status: 50 / 3) and there was always only the reference to "next version"
Now in v 17 the same? No matter where I meet Rachel, I read at the end: "She really has changed a lot after receiving that DVD from me".
So is this a bug of the game? Or my mistake? Did I have the option NOT to give her that DVD?
Or does the harem acceptance have to be in a certain order?
But also all other girls: I always read only "End of story now." and "Continued next update." But after v17 comes nothing more?

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
but them girls going at it together counts definitely.
yeah, thats what i meant when mc fk the whole fam in orgy as when he focus on one, theres either mom-daughter or sisters incest happening

Now in v 17 the same? No matter where I meet Rachel, I read at the end: "She really has changed a lot after receiving that DVD from me".
rachel solo is pretty much discontinued as per v14, shes pretty much an extra like senning mom even tho she is listed as LI

- Rachel
At this point I have to admit that I made some mistakes in developing Rachel's story & background before, and I'm deeply sorry for failing to make her a more attractive girl.

I have done what I can in this update to enrich her character and fix her story & background. I know it's not enough and I'm not very satisfied with it, but I hope you will like this girl a little more, even just a little more.
im not continue her story but i did use gallery unlock to skip and enjoy her content cause im not into her story, nor senning or vera
maybe i just dont like their model or im simply into lactating milf and borderline loli lol, thats why im for elise and irene
if senning mom is an LI she wouldve been added cause that balcony two round scene is spicy af

Reactions: Mark17

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
Excuse me for one question more... I am about 70 years old and really no "Fast-Reader" :)
So, is there any option to fix the Textlines (like: Veraas Love incrased..) for more than a half second? :)

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes