Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Emmm guys, why can't I advance with Rachel? I've been stuck at 30 love for a long while now, while the other girls are at least at 45. Seriously, no events to advance rachel's storyline at all.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Emmm guys, why can't I advance with Rachel? I've been stuck at 30 love for a long while now, while the other girls are at least at 45. Seriously, no events to advance rachel's storyline at all.
Rachel has less content and no solo ending. You can check the gallery and see if something is still missing.

But this game is Completed, it's just Rachel that has less events and no solo ending, but she is present in the harem ending and is shown what happens to her career as a runner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Rachel has less content and no solo ending. You can check the gallery and see if something is still missing.
Nvm I figured it out: I just needed to advance with Sen a little more. It's a pity Rachel has less content though, in my opinion she should have had more and Uno, less (completely unnecessary character, any other random girl would have been better to me).

Reactions: ShadySkull

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
I'm stuck, can anyone help me out? I'm still in Prologue and leveled Vera and Senning to 5 Lovepoints but can't find the relevant event to progress Vera further. I don't see a red dot anywhere... Senning seems to be finished for now.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems I just had to wait a certain amount of time before the story continued.

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
All the animations of all scenes so far don't loop for me, they play once and then become static.

Is that a bug? Or is it an issue I can fix somehow? First time I've seen it happen in a game

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Disappointed there's no blood in Virgin girls pussies or some other hardcore shit but it's a good game after all

Some things left out in purpose and I want to be mad at this lol

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes