badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to set the MC's name in the gallery replays? Right now, it shows as ??? for me, instead of the name I chose.

Smifffy

Apr 18, 2020
Firstly I'll say how much I like pretty much everything about this game !
BUT either I have hit some game breaking bugs or I am being dumb, probably the latter. I have downloaded and run the android version from the mega link and use android 9. Downloaded V5 around 25 of april.
When playing if I click the top right status bar showing money etc it opens up a window to change my name but won't allow me to enter or back out of. Pressing return/enter on my Samsung on screen keyboard does nothing and keyboard stays active not allowing me to remove it, the text box also remains on screen.
Also going to college only allows me to go to library or the grounds and nothing more, the go to lesson never seems to work, tried monday and Tuesday. Further more if I click the toilets it reports that they are the ladies and I can't go in (or similar wording) and then when I click further all the place links disappear just leaving the map of the city but no options to locations. In all these cases the roll back is either covered so out of touch or just does nothing.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So as I am not sure if that is the public release I guess it can be anywhere from 17th-24th that is tight

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes