yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Did anyone else encounter this weird glitch where the background of dialogue texts just would't disappear anymore? It's pretty annoying.
I haven't played this game yet but I've encountered that in plenty of other games. It's usually because the dev uses pause statements, those don't automatically hide the text window. If you are annoyed by it, put a 'window hide' statement in the script where that happens.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Well, the past was not as dark as I thought. But in something I was right, the MC is an idiot. How do you forget that?
For Theo it was the most important moment of his life and he doesn't even remember it.
That explains his cold and distant attitude. And by God, Irene is a sexologist or what? ja, ja, ja

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, the past was not as dark as I thought. But in something I was right, the MC is an idiot. How do you forget that?
For Theo it was the most important moment of his life and he doesn't even remember it.
That explains his cold and distant attitude. And by God, Irene is a sexologist or what? ja, ja, ja
It was explained and also shown. He can't remember anything when he is drunk, think back to sex with vera after the club, he couldn't remember it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
All right, gonna try on this one. :p

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Jesus is this game boring, I click sleep and some events happen without doing anything. Sandbox games aint like that.
And why is everything closed or not available... cant believe this game hast 4,5 stars

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Jesus is this game boring, I click sleep and some events happen without doing anything. Sandbox games aint like that.
And why is everything closed or not available... cant believe this game hast 4,5 stars
You go to locations, talk to girls to get their stats up then events. You also need to work and study to gain access to some events. You just aren't playing it right.

D

Deleted member 2174751

I have always liked Theo the best and would easily dump everyone else at the curb, hope we get the chance at a wedding!!!

Reactions: Skads
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes