mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It's strange, this game has alot more corruption than most so called "corruption" games on this site yet i don't see any corruption tags.

Hope the next update comes out soon, this is pretty good stuff.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
nope just after wasting lots of time I had suspicion and unren it to check whats there - sure enough no anal my initial comment is precise
Did you even play the game ?
screenshot0012.png
Before you spread some false information you should inform yourself
v.jpg

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
nope just after wasting lots of time I had suspicion and unren it to check whats there - sure enough no anal my initial comment is precise
You're comment is wrong, when Irene is in the cat outfit you fuck her ass. Dick has been sticked, ergo, anal.
1587018616022.png
1587018631050.png
1587018661204.png

Reactions: N7's Slut

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I use other sites to get this game but it has been a while has this game been updated this past month?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I use other sites to get this game but it has been a while has this game been updated this past month?
Did you even look at the OP? There are literally dates for when the update was released and when the thread was updated.

• Angry
Reactions: Warhawk1

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So Dev. I hope you plan to finish the following events in the next few updates. The Senning beach event, The uno event in the library when Senning has the interview and you hide in a locker and the uno and get a gro0ing event where you can leave with uno as well as vera and maybe a threesome. I would like to know if the theodora scenes where she eluded to a possible sexual encounter with the MC will be shown in proper detail? and is senning's roomates going to be a full character?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
and is senning's roomates going to be a full character?
i highly doubt it because the name "virutes" consists of the first letter of all main girls. so she either is going to be in some scenes or only mentioned but not really a fully developed character

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
i really hate theodora can i dump her or progress the story without do anything with her??
no the game is developed in a way that you need to progress with every girl, but i think instead of choosing her as a girlfriend, you can choose that she is a cumdumpster or something in that way

Reactions: hgooob2000

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i really hate theodora can i dump her or progress the story without do anything with her??
Through playing the game and the prequel stories i've found her to be rather endearing. Definitely annoying at times, but i've come to like her. You still have to play through her story to progress but assume at some point down the line you will get the girlfriend/sexfriend choice.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Through playing the game and the prequel stories i've found her to be rather endearing. Definitely annoying at times, but i've come to like her. You still have to play through her story to progress but assume at some point down the line you will get the girlfriend/sexfriend choice.
Exactly my thought process i didnt like theodora that much aswell but because of the extra chapter i really liked her character and her intentions

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
takes some time to reach the animations, anyone has a save I could use? or a cheat to speed things up?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes