hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I feel stuck at "Vera's Love is full. try unlock it by the relavant event"

(Typos are from the game...)

Any clue for me how to progress here? Been clicking around like mad for two weeks game time.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v0.5b] [NoMeme] - Original Size: 1.27GB

Download PC (260MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I feel stuck at "Vera's Love is full. try unlock it by the relavant event"

(Typos are from the game...)

Any clue for me how to progress here? Been clicking around like mad for two weeks game time.
Just visit her where she is during the time of the day when it shows a red dot on that place

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Here you go guys, a folder with both the save and persistent files which has a 100% gallery for version 0.5 (Except 2 very minor events that I just can't seem to find, if you can get them and share it with me I would be thankful), enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Budokai

Boia13

Feb 27, 2019
I'm stuck after Vera, the hint say to buy a gift for Senning and reach 5 love but how i can get love point?
It say go to classes but where? The library don't do nothing.

Edit.
Ok i found, there is a button "GO TO CLASS" in the university.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For ''Harem Route'' am I need make girls ''Sex partner'' ? Or I can make all of them ''Girlfriends'' :D I'm just curios about that mechanic :) I would love to has them as a Girlfriends not just sex partners :D Like not just sex harem like love harem :p

Last edited:
Reactions: metalspace

Mauler31za

Jun 2, 2017
Ok first, forgive me if I'am just stupid but I have this text box in the middle top of my game that shows the game state etc. This wasn't there before. Any advice?

rajivhussain

Dec 15, 2019
Here you go guys, a folder with both the save and persistent files which has a 100% gallery for version 0.5 (Except 2 very minor events that I just can't seem to find, if you can get them and share it with me I would be thankful), enjoy!

Mega
Thanks alot..it helped alot..again thanks

Reactions: Cholos

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any reason to have a high virtue, or should I try to lower it as much as possible?
Right now there is no use for virtue, however I would keep a save for both low and high virtue, since there are events that need low virtue to unlock in the next versions, as for high, there are no current confirmed events but it will probably be used soon.
Of course you could always use save edit online.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes