Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I play from the beginning and I have the same thing. Apparently an error.
With every sex scene '' Image not found '' I download the full version and that's it.
I play from the beginning and I have the same thing. Apparently an error.

With every sex scene '' Image not found '' I download the full version and that's it.
Some more details, traceback or something?
I had no time to play the game fully, checked a few scenes at the beginning, including the first Vera's sex scene, and it all went smoothly.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Save and Persistent all quest completed with the exception of Sennings I just unlocked her path so you have to complete it and I chose boyfriend route if you rollback you can see the scene. I also have a save right at the beginning of this update if you need that preferably.

Reactions: Xtanketa

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
About the option to choose vera as a girlfriend? If I want to target harem, should I choose?
Remember your working your way back up to be a millionaire this time your own money you can choose to be a virtuous man or a depraved beast regardless of your choice you'll be wealthy enough to do whatever the fuq you wanna do.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Still playing through it and with a lot left to do, but can safely say it's rapidly climbing my list of HS/PH based games...girls are awesome, especially Vera.

Cheers.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Tried this because i was bored, turns out this one is pretty good. its one of the better hs/ph type of games; for one the girls are really attractive

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Great game, when Vera is mad at you though and you try to enter her room it removes the GUI and you can't do anything besides rollback.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
third time i'm restarting the game.....hopefully wont have to do it again in future updates

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
BTW I have finished 0.5 update with love points and I don't know how to increase the lust points(did interact options too BTW), but there are a lot of scenes missing in my gallery any hint to what should I do?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Is it me or is this game jumping all over the place? If you try to go to uni in the morning, you end up in an alley; in the library you get a call from a guy that you did not even instruct yet to do something for you...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes