Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Definitely a nice upgrade. Would like Uno to get to the point you can sleep with her routinely. Kind of miss all the Uno action around the house, which seems markedly toned down.The Uno camgirl scenes are begging to be continued. Sen and Theo improvements much appreciated. Uno+Vera moments are also nice. Need to get past some of the older interactions with folks you're having sex with. Patting heads seems pretty passe if you're doing the character in the ass in actual play. Those moments need to build with love and lust scores.

Oboe.

Reactions: johnson803

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a problem with the game, often I do not see movies / pictures (I write that they were not found) I have a compressed version. Any advice? Download the full version? is there any way?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
nope dude, "my version" is as good as the uncompressed/original one is.
perhaps you are trying to load old saves, which are not fully compatible?
I play from the beginning and I have the same thing. Apparently an error.

With every sex scene '' Image not found '' I download the full version and that's it.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have a problem with the game, often I do not see movies / pictures (I write that they were not found) I have a compressed version. Any advice? Download the full version? is there any way?
I've never played compressed version of this game and I've never had any image errors, errors or bugs so most likely that's the problem your having.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've never played compressed version of this game and I've never had any image errors, errors or bugs so most likely that's the problem your having.
So it's a compressed version error and that's it in this topic. :D Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes