damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I really think the game is about how the MC transforms from a "man of virtue" to a "man with Harem";)(if thats your end goal)...and also the dialogues in which he says he is a "man of virtue" is there just for comedic purposes... atleast it was funny for me :LOL: ...and also to tell the player that he is not a millionaire playboy/sexual predator(which he is, right from the start)...
What happened to him being a "man of virtue"?

He assaulted Uno the second she moved in and Theo while she was asleep. I don't think creepy sexual predator is a virtue.

blackzs

Sep 20, 2019
Nice game
5/7 would fap again
waiting the update for android with great interest kudos to dev.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Your version is full of img not found and errors. Please take a look at it.
nope dude, "my version" is as good as the uncompressed/original one is.
perhaps you are trying to load old saves, which are not fully compatible?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to unlock Irene event ? I'm stuck at 30 love and 4 lust. the game said her love is full and I need to unlock the event but tutor or find her in her room does not progress her event. the game tell me it's the end of content for other characters if i clear all their events. so that mean Irene still has content left but I can't progress. I only has 2 event in her room, pat her head and watch TV.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really think the game is about how the MC transforms from a "man of virtue" to a "man with Harem"
I'm only aiming for a couple of them. I have a save for Vera and I had 1 for Sen but the sex scene was a bit uncomfortable and very rapey so just kept the Vera one.

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
hey guys, I need help... love images not found during vera bj scene and senning sleeping scene, and probably others too

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes