MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
is this free roam game ??
Yes... but you would know that if you looked at the tags or description. Seriously, you need to stop going from thread to thread asking the same thing (especially since when a game doesn't have that you assert that it should add it). It's pretty spammy behavior

Reactions: halil123 and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes... but you would know that if you looked at the tags or description. Seriously, you need to stop going from thread to thread asking the same thing (especially since when a game doesn't have that you assert that it should add it). It's pretty spammy behavior
I need to ask it for save my internet data. Anyway, I can't see sandbox tag in either genre & description

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Android version please :)

Nice to have new fap material when we're all being quarantined for the good of the world.

Reactions: Paapi

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Torn over this game, typically I dislike openworld/sandbox games & stick to VNs. Usually they're all grindy & repetitive but a comment or 2 stated it's not bad in this game & the models look tasty so I'll give er' a try, also waiting for an updated android port (v0.5) that I know some amazing porter(s) are already working on >;D

Good luck with this project, hoping it does well.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Torn over this game, typically I dislike openworld/sandbox games & stick to VNs. Usually they're all grindy & repetitive but a comment or 2 stated it's not bad in this game & the models look tasty so I'll give er' a try, also waiting for an updated android port (v0.5) that I know some amazing porter(s) are already working on >;D

Good luck with this project, hoping it does well.
It's not very grindy at all, at least not to get to the girl's scenes. And there are some little mini moments with the girls when going for points in this version, so it feels even less grindy. Not sure what the plan is for money long-term, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v0.5] [NoMeme] (1.35 GB rar pc source)
316 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

edit. a few users users reported errors with some of the scenes.
if you encounter some errors which could be related to compressing please post here or pm me some more details (traceback or so).
thanks
p.s.the compressed game size now is a bit smaller than before, as few of mov-videos slipped from compressing at the first, now are crunched (download links updated)

Last edited:

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I was playing in the Android version and I didn't know if there is any way see how many more times I had to study for Senning I tapped on my name it bought up name changer and now I can't get it out from the top and tapping on confirm doesn't do anything. Also it keeps bringing up the keyboard after u do anything like load the save and after studying and coming to the map screen. IMG_20200319_022751.jpg

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I was playing in the Android version and I didn't know if there is any way see how many more times I had to study for Senning I tapped on my name it bought up name changer and now I can't get it out from the top and tapping on confirm doesn't do anything. View attachment 590680
Yes that's a known bug in 0.4. Afraid there's no good way to fix it on Android, you'll want to load a save

Reactions: KuroJr
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes