caju

Oct 5, 2017
I tried that, but there isn't a sleep option in MC's room, tried clicking the bed. Go in the room and you can't leave either.

This is a save at the end of the last update though, seems like they might not work.
Same thing here
Week 8 Late night it sends me to bedroom with no option to do anything in the room.
No sleep button, clicking bed doesnt work, clicking door does nothing, clicking "late night" does nothing either.
Tried rolling back and reloading a couple saves ; no luck with anything.
Was my first time playing so it isnt really a big loss to me.
I will just delete and check back in a few updates.

EnricoPucci

Feb 1, 2020
I've never understood the need for a gallery, if there's an almost unlimited amount of save slots...

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Is there a cap for love/lust points for the characters this version? And, if yes, what are those caps?

Kinda hard to tell when you've exhausted all options/content for this.

I am floored by how many gallery items I've missed; can't imagine what they are.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a cap for love/lust points for the characters this version? And, if yes, what are those caps?

Kinda hard to tell when you've exhausted all options/content for this.

I am floored by how many gallery items I've missed; can't imagine what they are.
When you reach the end of the line for the character, it should say "no more content"

Nov 23, 2018
I have a problem when I try to put the name to the MC does not let me write and when I put the letter E this error appears, please help me

Last edited:

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
theres bunch of problems...like notification getting stuck on screen, stuck while changing name and others...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One word to conclude, v0.5 will contain more sex scenes than all the previous updates combined. (✪ω✪)
The Next Update (v0.5) Will be Out for $5 Patrons Around:
March 9th
1582743797733.png

Peeks: Theodora in v0.5 update and in the new extra chapter
She has really grown a lot during the past several years, hasn't she?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes