IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
How do I give my character a name? I can't get a text cursor to appear, the keys seems to be hard binded at that state and if I try to click it automatically advances forward to the confirmation screen.

Oh nevermind, it's the "confrmation screen".

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I am hoping the content quality stays the same because it looks really good. But eventually creators get sloppy and just create bad content. But thus far this really good looking forward more content.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
i manage to bug game probably becouse i was not using skip time but always go to library and when event autoplay it mess something for sure here is save for developer if he is curious what did i do maybe it help

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Will I be losing out on other girls' scenes if I choose a girlfriend? And vice versa. Do I lose girlfriend scenes if I choose sex partner?

Reactions: HTYYHRK

unknow38

May 29, 2017
That was my whole fucking point. The Pictures and Events was left ambiguous, there was no "You get this many events with this person". So someone looking at that thinks 19 events spread out between them all.

But thank you for acting like an asshat and explaining it to me. You explaining it proves that I was right that it was misleading.
Also maybe pay attention to my post count before talking to me like I'm a noob.
You finally got it then lost it (for no reason?): 19 picture & animation spread out between them all (not individually). Senning has the most of it.

lol! You can have a million post count and it still does not mean you will not post something like a new person in the forum would post.

• Angry
Reactions: RoadWulf

unknow38

May 29, 2017
I tried that, but there isn't a sleep option in MC's room, tried clicking the bed. Go in the room and you can't leave either.

This is a save at the end of the last update though, seems like they might not work.
was your save in a event dialog? If so it might cause some bug.

Worst case is started over, which is not that bad since the story is not too deep!

pd1234

Apr 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I can't get this window to go away. Clicking "confirm" does nothing. Restarting the game doesn't make it go away either.

Capture.PNG

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You finally got it then lost it (for no reason?): 19 picture & animation spread out between them all (not individually). Senning has the most of it.

lol! You can have a million post count and it still does not mean you will not post something like a new person in the forum would post.
Wow, you're an idiot. YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT. It is misleading because it doesn't specify, what kind of moron are you that you don't get that's what I meant?

God.

quigebo

Aug 23, 2017
MC: "I strive to be a man of virtue"

Also the MC, five minutes later: "I'm sorry I raped you, I guess, but it was also totally your fault too, and the police will never believe you, and even if they did I'd evade justice because my dad is rich, so how about I just throw some money at you like a common street whore and we pretend this never happened"

*delete*
Sounds like the argument me and my hand have all the time!

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Wow, you're an idiot. YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT. It is misleading because it doesn't specify, what kind of moron are you that you don't get that's what I meant?

God.
I am not proving your point because you already proved that changelog is not misleading by saying:

That was my whole fucking point. The Pictures and Events was left ambiguous, there was no "You get this many events with this person". So someone looking at that thinks 19 events spread out between them all.

But thank you for acting like an asshat and explaining it to me. You explaining it proves that I was right that it was misleading.
Also maybe pay attention to my post count before talking to me like I'm a noob.
Quit with the insult and read your own quote again: that someone you mentioned is right to think those 19 pictures & animation is spread out for those character which is exactly what the change log is saying not misleading anyone.

How much more specific do you want from a changelog? Wait until night to get 1 animation with Vera and Uno, Go to class until a red dot popup to Senning content repeat to get them all then go exercise until a red dot popup to get rachel, etc

Something like that? If so, that is not a changelog it is a walkthrough. Let hear your version!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes