Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
I was wondering since actually most event need us to us to have our virtue under a certain value to pick some choices, will we have choice where our virtues has to be over something ?

Ackerman1313

Nov 17, 2018
I did Senning's route first and i chose the girlfriend route. I was gonna do the same route with all the girls but later when i finished Vera's i saw the message that said it will be difficult to build a harem if you say you love all of them easily. My end goal ofcourse is to build a harem so i was scared that i f'ed up. At the end of the message tho it said it would be possible to build a harem with the romance all route. Here is to hoping

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Not to be a bitch but there is a changelog right in the OP.
What's new in the game:
- New outfit for Senning.

- You can now change the relationship with Senning.

- You can now observe girls' actions in school and in Elisa's mansion.

- 387 new pictures & animations.

- 19 new events & interactions with Vera, Senning, Irene, Elisa, Rachel, and Uno.

Some stuff is mentioned but it's hard to know whether I missed it (plot)or not..Anyway,I read the changelog before I asked the question..Especially since I tried to progress with Senning by going to the library

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: unknow38

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not to be a bitch but there is a changelog right in the OP.
Honestly the Changelog was a little misleading, because the Dev meant the random "Orange Light" events where something is happening in a location. But it reads like there were supposed to be further progress with all of them. However only Rachel, Sen and Elisa have any true content.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Honestly the Changelog was a little misleading, because the Dev meant the random "Orange Light" events where something is happening in a location. But it reads like there were supposed to be further progress with all of them. However only Rachel, Sen and Elisa have any true content.
387 new pictures & animations: This usually mean general: orange, red event along with character interaction.

19 new events & interactions with Vera, Senning, Irene, Elisa, Rachel, and Uno: This is what people usually ask for "plot wise". In this update event was share between 2 characters: Irene and Elisa, Vera and Uno (that is why their name was mentioned).

Quite plain simple plus the game actually tell you that what you're doing is pointless by print out a text on the left of the screen: "You have reached the end of [character name]'s storyline for now", if you are paying attention of course.

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
was hoping for some theodora content
maybe you can even add a couple of light femdom scenes with theodora
if you are against femdom maybe footjob with theo at least :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's almost like it's a game in development.
Oh, is it really? I had no fucking clue.

Seriously though, don't play stupid, Ava.
You know as well as I do, that many games here have consistent saves during development and that there are ways to keep Ren'Py save games consistent EVEN IF you change game mechanics or add new content to parts set earlier in the game's story.
Or that, you know, a dev could at least TRY to get the mechanics working BEFORE he develops the game further.

And even given that I do understand that sometimes it can't be avoided, does that mean I shouldn't ever mention that it frustrates me to replay the same content again and again, to reach a small update with new stuff?
Or that it makes a game less interesting to me?

It's always the same with you, you like a game you become overprotective and spit sarcasm against anything you see as detraction.

Reactions: De Sade

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
387 new pictures & animations: This usually mean general: orange, red event along with character interaction.

19 new events & interactions with Vera, Senning, Irene, Elisa, Rachel, and Uno: This is what people usually ask for "plot wise". In this update event was share between 2 characters: Irene and Elisa, Vera and Uno (that is why their name was mentioned).

Quite plain simple plus the game actually tell you that what you're doing is pointless by print out a text on the left of the screen: "You have reached the end of [character name]'s storyline for now", if you are paying attention of course.
That was my whole fucking point. The Pictures and Events was left ambiguous, there was no "You get this many events with this person". So someone looking at that thinks 19 events spread out between them all.

But thank you for acting like an asshat and explaining it to me. You explaining it proves that I was right that it was misleading.
Also maybe pay attention to my post count before talking to me like I'm a noob.

• Angry
Reactions: unknow38
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes