Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started but pretty happy the MC doesn't like his Fiance as she's singularly unattractive. I just hope every chick in the game isn't as ridiculously busty as she is.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
hey anyone else having problems with traing to tutor irene there is no option for me to do that some help pls
1580182020135.png

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I am not proving your point because you already proved that changelog is not misleading by saying:

Quit with the insult and read your own quote again: that someone you mentioned is right to think those 19 pictures & animation is spread out for those character which is exactly what the change log is saying not misleading anyone.

How much more specific do you want from a changelog? Wait until night to get 1 animation with Vera and Uno, Go to class until a red dot popup to Senning content repeat to get them all then go exercise until a red dot popup to get rachel, etc

Something like that? If so, that is not a changelog it is a walkthrough. Let hear your version!
So why don't the changelog just flat out say it instead of making so complicated you all do know we are all not the same some of us have a better understanding of things more then others and some catch on way faster then others you can't come on here demanding superiority towards a person just because you think your better then they are this is a forum for discussion on a game not social media.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just started but pretty happy the MC doesn't like his Fiance as she's singularly unattractive. I just hope every chick in the game isn't as ridiculously busty as she is.
MC does find her attractive it's her attitude that makes him can't see an attractive woman underneath all that Dominating personality and it's viscera for her he makes himself to be such a poser wimp that she cant find him attractive not to also mention the fact they were forced to be together in the 1st place so kinda hard to like that person unless you decide let me try to make it work if your always resenting each other you'll never see the good in the other kinda like a marriage that's falling apart if you can't find no common ground then divorce is imminent.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
I don't see the MC's stats anymore, so does that mean stats aren't required to advance character plots? For example, studying with Senning's plot and running with Rachel's plot.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
So why don't the changelog just flat out say it instead of making so complicated you all do know we are all not the same some of us have a better understanding of things more then others and some catch on way faster then others you can't come on here demanding superiority towards a person just because you think your better then they are this is a forum for discussion on a game not social media.
First of all, I am not the one having problem with the changelog and you cannot just say something is confusing without saying what is confusing you that is very frustrating to people. Second of all, the changelog suppose to be brief and this thread changelog did its job even tell you what character to keep an eye on. If anything more than that it become a walkthrough.

What part of the conversation made you feel that I demand superiority? I keep the chill the whole time and the guy is blasting insult every reply plus flexing post count at me, too. If you feel a clarification is an insult to your intelligence or a demand for superiority then there is nothing to continue on.

I appreciate that this thread changelog actually tells you what character you should keep an eye on unlike some thread changelog just have like "x new event" and let you wonder about update.

Last edited:
Reactions: N7's Slut

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I don't see the MC's stats anymore, so does that mean stats aren't required to advance character plots? For example, studying with Senning's plot and running with Rachel's plot.
Read the changelog, temporarily removed. The only stats that matter are the love stats

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I like the update. A number of characters are more fleshed out than before. New content for the athlete, for Senming, and new teaser images for just about everyone. Well, Theodora was neglected in this update. A save won't really get you to the good new stuff and most of that is not saved in any gallery afaict.

If you skip the prologue, you have maybe 2-3 hours of play. So just play it.

Save point at Senming's latest.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
MC does find her attractive it's her attitude that makes him can't see an attractive woman underneath all that Dominating personality and it's viscera for her he makes himself to be such a poser wimp that she cant find him attractive not to also mention the fact they were forced to be together in the 1st place so kinda hard to like that person unless you decide let me try to make it work if your always resenting each other you'll never see the good in the other kinda like a marriage that's falling apart if you can't find no common ground then divorce is imminent.
Didn't mention anything about the MC finding her attractive. I started he didn't like her which he clearly doesn't and that I find her singularly unattractive.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I like the renders fine. Game seems well made and I experienced no errors. Choices are a bit constrained, but that's fine.

But it's too much of a slow burn for my taste. Played for quite a bit with nothing to show but ocassional "peep x girl" in the bath or on the toilet images (besides the unsatisfying Vera scene). I like having some actual "game" in my games and having a story with some build up is fine, but there should be at least some pay off sooner rather than later. I like some action, and there isnt any, with no hint as to when that will change. I don't like putting in hours for a handful of Playboy style nude images. Not saying I put in hours and hours, but things seemed to be heading in that direction and I'm not going to waste my time finding out. Needs at least one easier chick, maybe change Vera since you have that early ONS.

Reactions: arms99

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I like the renders fine. Game seems well made and I experienced no errors. Choices are a bit constrained, but that's fine.

But it's too much of a slow burn for my taste. Played for quite a bit with nothing to show but ocassional "peep x girl" in the bath or on the toilet images (besides the unsatisfying Vera scene). I like having some actual "game" in my games and having a story with some build up is fine, but there should be at least some pay off sooner rather than later. I like some action, and there isnt any, with no hint as to when that will change. I don't like putting in hours for a handful of Playboy style nude images. Not saying I put in hours and hours, but things seemed to be heading in that direction and I'm not going to waste my time finding out. Needs at least one easier chick, maybe change Vera since you have that early ONS.
Change Vera how? You can progress to accepting her as a girlfriend or fuckbuddy and then you get more scenes. You can even do the same with Senning although it's progressed only to the beginnings of oral since she is still terrified of sex. Everyone else is close to the threshold as well. Especially Uno

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
evidently having some sort of odd bug, it wont let me click the "GO TO CLASS", it looks like there is some sort of overlay in its way blocking me from being able to click it...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes