Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is my memory failing me or did I read somewhere we would be able to set relationship status eventually?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Game changes:
- Temporarily removed the MC's Studying & Working & Sporting levels. They will be back in the future after a total rework.
Ugh, this smells like another time the saves will not carry over already.
I like this game, but will only try it again, once they are done working on and reworking the mechanics all the time.

Reactions: Steinchen

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v0.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

Win (355 MB): - - - -
MAC (352 MB): - - - -

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 475932

Overview:
This is a harem simulator. You, as a young capable college rich kid, versus 7 gorgeous girls with different backgrounds and personalities. The story is not only about sex, but also about romance and love fantasies. Try immerse yourself in the plots, discover more of the girls, and enjoy the feeling of developing your harem.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: 2020-01-26
Developer: NoMeme -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

ChromeBook(v0.31): -
- - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 394013 View attachment 394015 View attachment 394016 View attachment 394017 View attachment 394018 View attachment 394019
my save of this game in 0.2 version seem didnt work
can u help me?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ugh, this smells like another time the saves will not carry over already.
I like this game, but will only try it again, once they are done working on and reworking the mechanics all the time.
same here starting over at every new update???
the game always tells me that i have reached the end of the storyline for each character .

no , no , no , no finish up reworking the damn thing.before that i will not touch that game again.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How can i see whats my study level ? all i can do is click libary and study
but it tell no whats point after study or level ?!

EDIT think its a bugs..i keep click on study all time but nothing happens. vera are already up to 5 level and tell me must to class but its that problem. no raise level study!: am on 7 week.

Last edited:

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Saves from previous version worked just fine for me, just had to redo the last Uno event. We get new Senning, Rachel and Elisa scenes, apparently. Everyone else seems capped out.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes