Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, this was a nice update. Not mind blowing but nice. The importance of Uno to this game can be seen in the sheer number of Uno images you can get to in 0.31. Now if half as much love can be provided to Theodora, or Senming.

In terms of adding low code challenge content, I'd suggest a "date" button to be added when you meet the right girls at the right times. I don't see dating Elisa or Irene as much of an option, but maybe for these two the "date" button could become a "shopping" button. I'd suggest this because the game develops cash pretty fast once the player gets into a weekly groove, and you're going to need ways to spend it. And maybe for Senming, the "date" button becomes a "study with" button :D :D

I played 0.21 because I liked the look of the characters in that version, but didn't feel like it had nearly enough game content. At this point, if you skip the prologue (absolutely I'd recommend the skip) there was about two hours of play in the game. People are probably going to consider V.I.R.T.U.E.S a skeleton of a game until it has 5-6 hours of play content.

It would not hurt the game at this point, before the next update, to add another girl into the B&B. The two most obvious are Senming or Rachel. I don't know who the fourth would be, though it would make sense on one path for Theodora to move in to "protect her investment".

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Other thoughts.. I don't know if I like this MC. He seems awfully grabby and physical, needy somehow.

I don't see the point in adding a hypothetical path to assault Uno (at a correspondingly low virtue) unless a way to dump virtue (and I mean that, a way to lose 1 virtue point a night) is introduced into the game. 0.21 had the same flaw, a scene in the park at night that required a low virtue the game gave you no mechanic to reach.

A one image way to get to that would be to provide a late night gambling den. Go there, lose some money, lose some virtue, and players could play a low virtue path as well as a high virtue path.

I'll note that in my play, I first noticed my virtue as 44 and it ended around 41. It's up to the designer to decide if virtue only falls and never recovers, or if virtue is something that could be managed. Perhaps a virtue increase if you donate money to an orphanage?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Are the trojan issues that other people posted legit?
i heared that some people do have problems with this game due to anti viruses and such but i also heard that it is common for renpy games

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
virt-fan.gif virt-fan2.gif virt-fan3.gif virt-fan4.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/496479_virt-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/499377_virt-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/499378_virt-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/499379_virt-fan4.gif

Last edited:

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
This is really good game, I just wish there are good amount of lewd things to do occasionally to satisfy the thirst, because the lewd stuffs are really few and gap between those scene are kinda long because this game have a grind part. but overall its really good.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
Okay i think there's soming missing in my game file , there's no "Weekend plan panel" or something like that

Last edited:

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Hmm game could use more interactions with girls when visiting them plus wouldn't hurt to alert us if we can no longer raise lust with a certain action. Great game, seems like only small tweaks are needed and i'm hoping those tweeks include lowering my virtue faster:p.

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
The current UI is awesome, I really enjoyed it but I can't help but feel like more could be done, especially on the virtue part. Girls wise, I kinda feel bad for Senning and Theo. I thought they'd have more content because they are closest to MC, like best friend and fiancee, and also expected more interaction like fellow classmate and your supervisor at work but even Uno has more content than them. I'm looking forward to the next update hoping there would be more content on Senning and Theo.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes