laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game is actually really good and it's not grindy being a "free roam" game. I really like the girls in this game they are better looking than some of the other games that use one games models XD.

I wish the dev went NTR, lot of scenes are hinted but they never go there because they don't want the NTR haters to hate the game, eventho there are some successful ntr games out there. I feel there is a incest thing because eventho one of the girls is "daughter" of some guy, she talks to me like i'm her brother. I think i was even reffered as step bro in there.

thats my only gripe with this game, dev is trying to avoid incest and NTR. version 0.2 might even have loli scenes since we tutoring a loli girl.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Happy New Year guys! I wish you all have a good and relaxed Christmas and New year!

Unlike most people, we didn't really have time to enjoy the holidays. After getting away from our works & studies, we immediately devoted all the energies to our projects. This post was supposed to be only for patrons, but this time we decided to share our progress with everyone interested in our projects.

1. The first extra chapter is now out for $5 patrons!

Download Link:

In this extra chapter, we are going to roll the timeline back to the MC's highschool period and have a peek of what happened between the young MC and the young Theodora. This storyline will contain multiple episodes (2 to 4 in total). The further episodes will be out in the near future.

This first episode will be eventually released to the public 1-2 months later. And the further episodes will be out only for patrons.

2. The updating progress of VIRTUES:
Again, we upgrade the UI of VIRTUES. Now it is near perfection as we imagined it could ultimately be.

We temporarily removed the MC's skill levels because right now they seem a little confusing and unnecessary to the game. We will add them back in the future after a total rework (won't be in v0.4 though).

By far we have completed most of the new plots. The new plots & events in this update will be much more abundant than in the previous update. Take a peek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. The designing progress of the new project:

We look forward to releasing the first playable version (more like a demo) of our new project at some point in February. The game system & style is still a secret, but now I would like to share some sketches of the character design:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that these are only some rough sketches. We just want to give you some ideas about their hairstyles, outfits, facial features, and body sizes.

We slightly reduced the blue hair girl's breast size. And yes, her default outfit will be an oversized men's shirt ONLY. Hmmm... we may give her a pair of panties though. You may start getting curious about her story, but hah, it's secret.

It won't be a story of NTR, that's something I can assure you.
More information about this new project will be shared in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kinda feel bad for Senning and Theo. I thought they'd have more content because they are closest to MC, like best friend and fiancee,
I think Theo needs a LOT more content because as it stands they are engaged but they aren't close.

It almost feels like an arranged marriage, there is no affection there. They don't even act like friends.

Sen is probably the closest person to the MC followed by Vera who he lives with. He's closer to Theo's sister and mother than with her.

I'm just waiting for a chance to call the engagement off because it makes no sense to me.

Reactions: De Sade

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I think Theo needs a LOT more content because as it stands they are engaged but they aren't close.

It almost feels like an arranged marriage, there is no affection there. They don't even act like friends.

Sen is probably the closest person to the MC followed by Vera who he lives with. He's closer to Theo's sister and mother than with her.

I'm just waiting for a chance to call the engagement off because it makes no sense to me.
Well if you play the bonus episode you know why MC and Theo are engaged and its actually explained in the first few minutes of the game

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Well it works out for both of them. He gets to use more money with which to live the life he wants, and she gets a convenient excuse for not wanting to get involved with any other men. From what I understand, they're just letting it go unopposed because it's too much of a hassle to oppose it.

I have not played Theo's Lie, I am simply waiting for the full story so I don't miss anything.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I m sad cause the next update of virtues there will no Theodora content.

Ok i saw the virtues theodora lies but it's not the same. I want to see how the story with evolve between the char and her . So see you in 2 month!!

Reactions: HaseYuki
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes