randomname42

May 30, 2017
Than why is there a rape tag?
The very first release had a somewhat borderline case of rape (it was shown as a drunken mistake on the part of the MC who then attempts to atone, rather than as a fetish), but since 0.2 that was changed to be optional. So while the tag is still accurate, it's in a completely different context from most other games that feature it, and really should not be considered a turn-off to anyway.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The very first release had a somewhat borderline case of rape (it was shown as a drunken mistake on the part of the MC who then attempts to atone, rather than as a fetish), but since 0.2 that was changed to be optional. So while the tag is still accurate, it's in a completely different context from most other games that feature it, and really should not be considered a turn-off to anyway.
First off, thank you for the answer...

secondly I always find this type pf statement amusing
really should not be considered a turn-off to anyway.
I've come to actually ask about the rape tag, not because its a turn-off, but for the very reason, you explained. It seems to be common practice not to toss in one easily missable insignificant scene that gets games that tag now. It kinda gets annoying for those of us actually looking for games with the fetish.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
What i like about this game is you can acually chose to be nice or be a asshole. Most "sandbox" games have only one choice in events you find.

Reactions: odinRa

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So the MC just took advantage of a drunk girl she pretty much passed out and the MC had his way with her wasn't expecting that felt a bit rapey to me. :(
If that is one trying to be a man of virtue, i rue to imagine those not even trying - or the actual wicked ones. :oops:

As an aside, donnn't know if it's me or something, but that intro felt lonng and painful to read through.
Still painful as i haven't even finished it. So much unnecessary mental monologue about nothing....:rolleyes:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The interface is clearly overdone.
According to version 0.2, it was quite a long time, although it was boring (the open world and the grind are not at all what you want to see in such games), but the models are good.
In version 0.31, 3 minutes was enough, probably because the save does not work, the desire to play disappeared immediately.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
i loved the game before this version now i can't load my saves and when i start a new one its buggy when i click to goto an area like the college the options to go there are invisible. i hope i remenber its name to try again when its completed. Theodora and irene were my favorite ones great graphics.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not quite sure when i've run out of content...some of the dames a message flashes on screen her content is done for now..but not all..perhaps in each bio and "her content is done this update" would be cool..otherwise..i like this game alot..i like how "soft" the renders are..HS is often so harsh..these have almost a pastel feel about them at times

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes