Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Thank You so much for having a way to delete save files. Thats the best thing ever.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone else get a Virus alert for the VIRTUES.exe? I am confused. My Avira Scanner blocks the .exe. But the online scanner does not find anything in the .zip...

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone else get a Virus alert for the VIRTUES.exe? I am confused. My Avira Scanner blocks the .exe. But the online scanner does not find anything in the .zip...
A lot of anti-virus software usually gives false positive alerts on custom packed executables due to digital signatures or definitions that modify the system registry to add file alocation or modifications on certain files. This doesn't necessarily mean the file has a virus or that it is a malware, but many anti-virus or malware protection software may treat them like malicious due this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i did like this game alot ... why would you change the navi system ??? i don't really care for the way it is now .. but hey thats just my opinion , and we all know what that means ,, not a hill of crap ... :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes