Yedder

Jul 13, 2018
I can't play my old saved in 0.2.
When I click load game it back to start page.
sorry for my bad english.

kevinddsaa10

Sep 26, 2019
go to school at daytime, Senning will tell you about she is going for a job interview at a bookstore. Then check your weekend plan panel, there should be a special event.
1570931891622.png
Senning already tell me about a job interview, but there aren't special event.

kevinddsaa10

Sep 26, 2019
And you need to go on with Irene's route a little bit. I thought you already did that since your gallery is about to be fully unlocked, but seems like you didn't.
that's a new save, i will try to go on with Irene's route. thank you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Next Update (v0.3) Will Release to The Public Before:
November 24th

Sharing some thoughts on What you can expect in the next update.

From the two previous version of VIRTUES, you might have found out our immaturity in game designing.
The game system right now is grindy, primitive, and somehow boring. Well, this reflects our inexperience. We are all rookies in this industry, and in fact, we didn't even know a thing about Patreon or F95zone until we finished v0.1. We have great passion, the ability to write good codes and make good graphics, but we don't have the experience of making a good game. All we can do is keeping studying, absorbing, and exploring until we find the right way to go.

Here are some major things that we plan to do in the next update:

- Huge improvement of in-game UIs. (Right now that action panel in the bottom right corner is just too primitive... and ugly.)

- Whenever you are able to trigger an event in a certain location, a badge or something will show up on that location so no one will miss anything. (So I won't have worries like "most of events in school happen at daytime, but people always come there at night...")

It sounds like an easy job, but it is actually the hardest to achieve. Renpy sucks...

- Enhance the gameplay of "Finding girls". (UI improvement, adding more options such as "clothes changing" and etc.)

- Enhance the gameplay of "B&B management". (This actually has lower priority. We may only do some minor changes in this update if we spend too much time on things above.)

- Further reduce the requirement of increasing girls' love levels, and make sure that people can unlock events more smoothly.

Well, there will definitely be more changes, but right now they are just thoughts so I'd rather not to tell. We will bring more patrons-only details and screenshots when we have them. Hopefully we can make this game evolve in v0.3.

Sharing thoughts,
Update related

D

Deleted member 1658424

for the sake of such characters and dialogs, any game system can be tolerated

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes