voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I just finished a virtuous path and was astonished to discover that I unlocked less than half of the gallery. Is there a guide or something to unlock everything? A scene guide of sorts?

D

Deleted member 1658424

I really liked Vera, she is beautiful. But playing as a guy who can buy everyone, and when he dishonored her and tried to make amends with money is very sad. I really liked the game, I hope the developers will not abandon it. Vera is a beauty, as well as Senning. Sorry for google translation.

• Love
Reactions: B-52reloaded

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
This is really...out of expectation. I definitely assure this would be one of the best games in this site near future. Each character is so attractive (Theo is damn hot). Current volume of the game is beyond what people expect from v0.2. Planning daily routine isn't tedious much. UI is so well-organized that it doesn't lose clarity.

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
Like please make some tutorial for fuk sake- How the hell do you expect someone to trigger a beach scene if there aren't any hints to it. I keep clicking on buttons and triggering back to try find a way to it and i still couldn't know what to do to get that scene

defeste

Feb 28, 2019
FIX FOR THE PROBLEM WITH ELISA, the problem continue...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/_actions/reach_e.rpy", line 85, in <module>
NameError: name 'TouchHead_E_count' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/script.rpyc", line 9, in script call
�`����M
File "game/scripts/script.rpyc", line 15, in script call
_�'iC�_⊹J���M'�)���p�^�A���K$!����D��#v#}ŵ��$���R?LT*(�����Z�R�%�<�Sٵ:k�2�0c��T1��KG�|5�~%-�����ͱ�i���C�"W��4(�-��9s<X�][���+�q����,3Y"N���sBfY�ȷ��
File "game/scripts/action_executor.rpyc", line 54, in script call
File "game/scripts/_actions/actions.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "game/scripts/_actions/reach_e.rpyc", line 5, in script call
I:m?�^��
File "game/scripts/_actions/reach_e.rpyc", line 18, in script call
UY[�ʎy��?�UT����@�5����E��2�<d�,�u-ܤ�ie��Bj?
File "game/scripts/_actions/reach_e.rpyc", line 16, in script call
(���(y�J��Q��|??�Q����
File "game/scripts/_actions/reach_e.rpyc", line 85, in script
File "E:\GamesAdult\v-i-r-t-u-e-s\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\GamesAdult\v-i-r-t-u-e-s\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\GamesAdult\v-i-r-t-u-e-s\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
V.I.R.T.U.E.S 0.2
Tue Oct 08 15:23:19 2019

D

Deleted member 1658424

You can click ignore below and play on, at some point I had this, then they will fix it.

Reactions: defeste

Anataxia

Apr 15, 2018
Story,character and system are great!!!
But.....too many BIG TITS..................><
I find out that only Irene 's body proportion is normal!

Reactions: Hones
D

Deleted member 1658424

this is a heavy artillery of the beautiful)

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    �`����M
    _�'iC�_⊹J���M'�)���p�^�A���K$!����D��#v#}ŵ��$���R?LT*(�����Z�R�%�<�Sٵ:k�2�0c��T1��KG�|5�~%-�����ͱ�i���C�"W��4(�-��9s<X�][���+�q����,3Y"N���sBfY�ȷ��
    (���(y�J��Q��|??�Q����
  File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\virtues-02-pc-compressed\virtues-0.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\virtues-02-pc-compressed\virtues-0.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\virtues-02-pc-compressed\virtues-0.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
V.I.R.T.U.E.S 0.2
Tue Oct 08 18:13:58 2019

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
I just finished a virtuous path and was astonished to discover that I unlocked less than half of the gallery. Is there a guide or something to unlock everything? A scene guide of sorts?
Like please make some tutorial for fuk sake- How the hell do you expect someone to trigger a beach scene if there aren't any hints to it. I keep clicking on buttons and triggering back to try find a way to it and i still couldn't know what to do to get that scene
Just click on the head of the chibi characters showed on the bottom of the main screen, there shows every hint you need for the progress.
For beach scene its on your right with a calendar icon. Yo guys, observe OMEGALUL

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Wait, man, are you serious? Beach scene is the easiest "weekend event" that you can trigger, just go raise Senning's love to 5 and then it will show in your weekend plan panel.
And I already made tutorials about telling you "click on the girl's image to get hints" and "what the weekend plan panel is". There is no way you could miss them.
...Or maybe there is? If you are positive that those tutorials never showed up in your game, please share your save file with us so we can figure out what's going on.

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi, has anyone else had issue when doing the lap nap with elisa and it chucks the error code?

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    �`����M
    (���(y�J��Q��|??�Q����
  File "C:\Users\me\Downloads\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "C:\Users\me\Downloads\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\me\Downloads\virtues-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
V.I.R.T.U.E.S 0.2
Wed Oct 09 06:18:16 2019

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
I started a new game on 0.2 and I cannot trigger the sporty girl (Rachel?) events despite clearing everything else. I saw her once while hanging out at the park where MC fell and didn't catch up with her.
I have tried hanging around the park and school for 1 week but nothing happened. Is it a bug?

EDIT: I have a problem with Senning's beach date as well. Even after completing version 0.2, the date is still the same as the 1st one. I can't trigger the coconut tree/hugging scene.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I started a new game on 0.2 and I cannot trigger the sporty girl (Rachel?) events despite clearing everything else. I saw her once while hanging out at the park where MC fell and didn't catch up with her.
I have tried hanging around the park and school for 1 week but nothing happened. Is it a bug?

EDIT: I have a problem with Senning's beach date as well. Even after completing version 0.2, the date is still the same as the 1st one. I can't trigger the coconut tree/hugging scene.
You need to the the event on the right (the one with the circle) not the left one

v.png

Reactions: unknownzx
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes