Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i wish Theodora will just "unlock her heart" u.u she doesn't seem evil or a bitch...just a dandere(someone quiet but quite sweet and affectionate with their partner...they simply looks introverted and silent XD)

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I think this is my latest save from the second new start ...
TBH man, it literally blows my mind. I can fix it, I know what that problem is, but I don't know how could you possibly encounter with it.
Briefly explain: The reason that Elisa's love not rising is due to an obsolete code from v0.1 game, and there is no such code in v0.2 at all. So I don't know how on earth it shows up in your saves.
But anyway, download this patch, copy&paste it in your game, and you should be fine. View attachment ElisaFix-2019-10-07.zip

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i wish Theodora will just "unlock her heart" u.u she doesn't seem evil or a bitch...just a dandere(someone quiet but quite sweet and affectionate with their partner...they simply looks introverted and silent XD)
Hi man, if you have the issue with Elisa's love, too, see my reply above and download that patch. Sorry for the inconvenience though.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
TBH man, it literally blows my mind. I can fix it, I know what that problem is, but I don't know how could you possibly encounter with it.
Briefly explain: The reason that Elisa's love not rising is due to an obsolete code from v0.1 game, and there is no such code in v0.2 at all. So I don't know how on earth it shows up in your saves.
But anyway, download this patch, copy&paste it in your game, and you should be fine. View attachment 422111
Hi man, if you have the issue with Elisa's love, too, see my reply above and download that patch. Sorry for the inconvenience though.
can i use the patch even though i dont get the bug?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
God, I'm embarrassed. Gonna fix this in one week. Really sorry.
ask him which version, i played the pc version and got elise up to 10 no problems, but if i meet with her and do the lap pillow there is an exception cuz no touchhead counter.

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ask him which version, i played the pc version and got elise up to 10 no problems, but if i meet with her and do the lap pillow there is an exception cuz no touchhead counter.
Yeah, that lap pillow error is an embarrassing mistake. Gonna post a bug-fix update in one week to solve all these issues

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
There is no NTR.

None at all.

None will be added either.
are you 100 % sure? First the dev said that all the guys who work on the game hate NTR but later when approached by some potential patron who said he will pay to see NTR changed his mind and said he actually loves NTR... What makes you think that if enough guys who are willing to pay them will show up the devs will not change their mind again and add NTR to the actual storyline? I'm not gonna get invested in a story that later might contain elements that i dont like and by seeing how the dev is willing to swing both ways that thing is gonna happen sooner or later. ;)

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
are you 100 % sure? First the dev said that all the guys who work on the game hate NTR but later when approached by some potential patron who said he will pay to see NTR changed his mind and said he actually loves NTR... What makes you think that if enough guys who are willing to pay them will show up the devs will not change their mind again and add NTR to the actual storyline? I'm not gonna get invested in a story that later might contain elements that i dont like and by seeing how the dev is willing to swing both ways that thing is gonna happen sooner or later. ;)
I understand your concern, and I'm not going to lie. I like NTR, but I hate the idea of bringing it into my story and I have told my reasons. You see, my friend, there is a major difference between being an audience and being a writer. I love watching NTR stuff because they satisfy my dark desire by destroying beautiful things, but that doesn't mean that I am willing to do the same to those beautiful things that I created myself.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I understand your concern, and I'm not going to lie. I like NTR, but I hate the idea of bringing it into my story and I have told my reasons. You see, my friend, there is a major difference between being an audience and being a writer. I love watching NTR stuff because they satisfy my dark desire by destroying beautiful things, but that doesn't mean that I am willing to do the same to those beautiful things that I created myself.
riiiight... but there's a little problem cause you told him you're gonna create NTR stuff (related to the story or not it will still be with characters from this story right?) and now you say you will never do such a thing and destroy your beautiful creation...which one is it?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I think the MC's house would work better as a boarding house for hot busty college women versus a boring B&B. :unsure: Don't couples go to a B&B to relax and fuck? :p Where's the squeaky bed springs and loud moans at night? I see potential here and hope the dev makes good choices, especially to attract patrons like me.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
riiiight... but there's a little problem cause you told him you're gonna create NTR stuff (related to the story or not it will still be with characters from this story right?) and now you say you will never do such a thing and destroy your beautiful creation...which one is it?
he is going to implement it in a "what if scenario" thats what the describtion on patreon says so it will be inthe game but avoidable and not canon

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I don't see there is a problem as long as it doesn't hurt the main story. Why do you think making some fandisks is a problem?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
he is going to implement it in a "what if scenario" thats what the describtion on patreon says so it will be inthe game but avoidable and not canon
how is that not destroying his work after he said he will not do that? canon or non-canon its still ntr-ing your own characters that you created and said you dont like doing so? that is some serious bs right there, anyway i'm out as i said i would never try and commit to a game where its dev cold turn it into a fuckfest if and when some guys who are willing to pay will desire so

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So there's some pretty heavy security on the save files limiting access to the girl's settings and money, anyone Renpy savvy know how to use setattr command parsing to bypass it?

Like setattr ("P.cash.value", 500000) or something.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes