Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So there's some pretty heavy security on the save files limiting access to the girl's settings and money, anyone Renpy savvy know how to use setattr command parsing to bypass it?

Like setattr ("P.cash.value", 500000) or something.
We didn't do any "protection" on save files on purpose, but yeah, they are hard to mess with. Right now if you want some extra money, just go to the living room of your house for once and you will get what you want.

Reactions: edgedy

CharlesYU85

Jul 9, 2017
The rape scene is now optional given your choice in the scene. I think we should be giving the developer credit for taking the time to change it tbh instead of giving him/her a hard time for including it in the first place. If similar scenes or any NTR scenes are going to be added in the game as non canon (like some dream sequences or whatever), I think that's good too. A lot of people like those fetishes.

Anyway, I love Irene btw. She is soooo good looking. Great game so far. It's a little grindy but as long as you have an infinite number of weeks, I don't think it matters?

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

vergil0926

Sep 11, 2018
TBH man, it literally blows my mind. I can fix it, I know what that problem is, but I don't know how could you possibly encounter with it.
Briefly explain: The reason that Elisa's love not rising is due to an obsolete code from v0.1 game, and there is no such code in v0.2 at all. So I don't know how on earth it shows up in your saves.
But anyway, download this patch, copy&paste it in your game, and you should be fine. View attachment 422111

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
The rape scene is now optional given your choice in the scene. I think we should be giving the developer credit for taking the time to change it tbh instead of giving him/her a hard time for including it in the first place. If similar scenes or any NTR scenes are going to be added in the game as non canon (like some dream sequences or whatever), I think that's good too. A lot of people like those fetishes.

Anyway, I love Irene btw. She is soooo good looking. Great game so far. It's a little grindy but as long as you have an infinite number of weeks, I don't think it matters?

I was under the false impression that there will be danger to the future parts of the game if you spend too much time, but I guess that's just me being pessimistic.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
The lack of any real new Vera content in 0.2 is disappointing but not unexpected (since she had the most content in 0.1). And while I understood the original first scene with her (and how it's somewhat more nuanced than just "you rape her"), it's still nice to see the change to provide an alternative way in how that plays out.

The gameplay elements are still fairly weak (somewhat grindy, and I firmly believe that RNG elements in these kinds of games detract way more than they add), but the character models are fantastic (absolutely adore Vera - might be my favorite character model ever in any game using Illusion game characters), and the plot and character development are both interesting so far.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Nice work, best looking renders i seen so far.
Looking forward for the next update (Watchlisted)

But i have a questen .. the gallery .. ist it normal that its empty ? i have reached the current end for all girls

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So if i'm reading rightly the game will open up and not be so linear in future?

Does that mean we can avoid certain content cos I can't stand that Theo bitch.

The sooner I can expand the B&B, quit working for her and break off that engagement the better.

Senning needs me and i'm nothing if not a dutiful friend.

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019

But i have a questen .. the gallery .. ist it normal that its empty ? i have reached the current end for all girls
You mean the entire gallery is empty? Sounds like an issue to me. It would be so kind if you could share your save file.

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
where is android port for version 0.2 ?! can't wait :)))
Well, man... you know... this update is actually supposed to be released to the public one week later. One of the patron decided to post the PC version on his own which is earlier than the plan, but I'm okay with that.
As for the android version, if it doesn't get leaked like the PC, you can expect to have it in a week. And we are going to make a minor update to fix bugs & modify the gameplay for it.

Schnejder

Sep 30, 2018
Well, man... you know... this update is actually supposed to be released to the public one week later. One of the patron decided to post the PC version on his own which is earlier than the plan, but I'm okay with that.
As for the android version, if it doesn't get leaked like the PC, you can expect to have it in a week. And we are going to make a minor update to fix bugs & modify the gameplay for it.
good to hear man

soccercrazed

Sep 30, 2017

It was like that for me too. But if you exit your game and reload your most recent save it should show all the scenes you got previously. Seems it does not update as you get them for some reason and have to restart the game to see it in the gallery.
Hope that helps!

arms99

May 11, 2018
I really love the artwork, I think these are some of the most beautiful characters I’ve seen. One question though, any chance of implementing a cheat system in the game for those lazy bastards like myself?

Last edited:

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I really love the artwork, I think these are some of the most beautiful characters I’ve seen. One question though, any chance of implementing a cheat system in the game for those lazy bastard like myself?
Will do that after we settle down all the game mechanics (B&B and more), maybe in the next major update.

Reactions: arms99
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes