Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi Devs. there are a bug with Lappillow intercase with elsa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Need to make elsa lust...lol
Hi Devs. there are a bug with Lappillow intercase with elsa.

Need to make elsa lust...lol
Gonna fix that in one week. It's an unprofessional negligence. Shouldn't happen again.

Reactions: Baxonius

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is it free-roam and grindy as hell for little reward? Does anyone know?
for now...aside some random boobs-watching and kissing(and taking someone's virginity but it's as part of the prologue) there is no reward u.u is the second release of the game...for now all grind and little reward...and you can't even use a save editor to cheat it... I tried...the useful values(the one you may want to edit/improve) are for patreons only...

so in the end, this game has great potential(and awesome graphic), but you may want to give it some time

Reactions: Nelythia

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Haha, I love how they use a picture of the Federal Chancellery of Germany to depict the campus in this game. Even with the German and EU flags flying. (if you're wondering: the building to the right is the Swiss ambassy. Hence their flag.)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
This game have one of the most polished models and stories/lore Ive ever seen and all of it seems natural. Give the dev some time and this would absolutely be a famous game even could posted to STEAM (of course limited sexual content).

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I guess I have to start over? I tried loading a save and everytime it load, it brought me back to the main menu :(

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw the answer in another post, thank you anyway for a great game so far :D

Reactions: Agang

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So the MC just took advantage of a drunk girl she pretty much passed out and the MC had his way with her wasn't expecting that felt a bit rapey to me. :(
he was just as drunk and contrary to popular belief as well as the legal system, ppl who are drunk do things they wouldn't ordinarily do.
she did say she wanted it tho. so if a girl saying she wants it is rape then that's just fucked up.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
MC: "I strive to be a man of virtue"

Also the MC, five minutes later: "I'm sorry I raped you, I guess, but it was also totally your fault too, and the police will never believe you, and even if they did I'd evade justice because my dad is rich, so how about I just throw some money at you like a common street whore and we pretend this never happened"

*delete*
maybe you should actually play the game, he doesn't say a thing even remotely like that.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Gonna fix that in one week. It's an unprofessional negligence. Shouldn't happen again.
Oh..Don't worry about it's a very well made and excellent game i've see in a adult games.(y)

every world best game or almost all game no matter what categories they all has always got bug.
the perfect game with 100% no bug does not exist. why? because we are only humans ;)

Can't wait to next update..BTW i think i am fall in love with theodora, she has some secret dark side.:rolleyes:

Reactions: B-52reloaded

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This game is actually really good and it's not grindy being a "free roam" game. I really like the girls in this game they are better looking than some of the other games that use one games models XD.

I wish the dev went NTR, lot of scenes are hinted but they never go there because they don't want the NTR haters to hate the game, eventho there are some successful ntr games out there. I feel there is a incest thing because eventho one of the girls is "daughter" of some guy, she talks to me like i'm her brother. I think i was even reffered as step bro in there.

thats my only gripe with this game, dev is trying to avoid incest and NTR. version 0.2 might even have loli scenes since we tutoring a loli girl.
you think 18 is loli?? seriously??? also may you get your wish and have your wife or gf ntr you....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There seems to be a bug: I cannot raise the love level with Elisa though she always is pleased with me and compliments my worj ... the the game tells me the love bar is full (!!) and I should try to unlock the next level event by going to her room in the afternoon ... which I did but nothing besides a meaningless chat with her ever happens ... and no raising of the love level either ... whats wrong???
heh your worj....

also studying level 3 is stuck, it says the bar is full but it very clearly is not even started.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
yeah could be a bug but i didnt encounter it try to restart the game and can you send me your save so i can send it to the dev or the dev can see it for himself here?
I think this is my latest save from the second new start ...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Haha, I love how they use a picture of the Federal Chancellery of Germany to depict the campus in this game. Even with the German and EU flags flying. (if you're wondering: the building to the right is the Swiss ambassy. Hence their flag.)
It would be nice though if the German chancellor were as good looking and smart as Senning ...:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wraith17

May 28, 2017
love the character models and their personality.Senning is love and aunt is best ero mom.Need more.Cant wait for next update.AlsoHow do I trigger senning beach event like the pic from screenshots? xD

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
love the character models and their personality.Senning is love and aunt is best ero mom.Need more.Cant wait for next update.AlsoHow do I trigger senning beach event like the pic from screenshots? xD
at the weekend so saturday and sunday

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes