B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
There seems to be a bug: I cannot raise the love level with Elisa though she always is pleased with me and compliments my worj ... the the game tells me the love bar is full (!!) and I should try to unlock the next level event by going to her room in the afternoon ... which I did but nothing besides a meaningless chat with her ever happens ... and no raising of the love level either ... whats wrong???

Reactions: Snomiser

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It is definitely a bug since during the game it says "Elizas love increased by 1" but the bar in the lower corner beside her face does not show any raising .... !!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
It is definitely a bug since during the game it says "Elizas love increased by 1" but the bar in the lower corner beside her face does not show any raising .... !!
yeah could be a bug but i didnt encounter it try to restart the game and can you send me your save so i can send it to the dev or the dev can see it for himself here?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v0.1] [NoMeme] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Download PC (147MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly a little too late to really matter, considering v0.2 is already out, but wanted to point out the Workupload link is broken.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy shit I clicked cause I couldnt tell if the models were some photoshop touched Daz2D models, or some very edited and HQ HS models... its crazy that an old ass game like Playhome Studio cant create slightly better looking characters than the much newer HS Studio...

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Holy shit I clicked cause I couldnt tell if the models were some photoshop touched Daz2D models, or some very edited and HQ HS models... its crazy that an old ass game like Playhome Studio cant create slightly better looking characters than the much newer HS Studio...
Well the dev said its made in PlayHome
screenshot0013.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok I'm totally confused ...
No ntr for sure, we have mentioned that in our patreon page, all of us hate that shit.
No dark shit, either. The darkest shit has already happened when MC took Vera's virginity.
Tbh, man, I'm a big fan of NTR, but there are two things that keep me away from going there in this game:
1. It will significantly slower my updating speed because now there will be two major branches in this game, the NTR branch and the non-NTR branch. This means that I have to double my work and the updating frequency will be highly reduced for sure.
2. It may affect the continuity of the story, and girls' personalities may become inconsistent. This issue can be solved with experienced writing and clever designing. But since this is my first game and also my first time writing plots, I am not confident that I can deal with it appropriately.

However, you can ask for a NTR storyline once you join us as a highest-tier patron. We will create what you want, and your storyline will be added in the "What If" mode which is apart from the main story mode, so people who can't accept NTR will be able to avoid it.
So which is it ? are you the devs big fans and open to NTR if the money from the fans of that ... "fetish" come aboard, or do you hate NTR as the first quote says ?

Due to those conflicting ideologies, I will keep this one on watch list... as its not worth falling in love with a game that eventually will cater to "those" people... much less supporting it only to be stabbed in the back.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Ok I'm totally confused ...

So which is it ? are you the devs big fans and open to NTR if the money from the fans of that ... "fetish" come aboard, or do you hate NTR as the first quote says ?

Due to those conflicting ideologies, I will keep this one on watch list... as its not worth falling in love with a game that eventually will cater to "those" people... much less supporting it only to be stabbed in the back.
The one you quoted is one of the 3 devs of the game he personaly likes NTR BUT he wont implement it in a canon manner only in "what if" scenarios when the highest pledger likes one scene and because its "What if" it is avoidable

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
he made some "Chinglis mistake".
and the mc's name seems like Chinese name.
or he grew up bilingual and knows chinese and something else no need do speculate because there are thousands of "what ifs"

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Cheers to the dev, Top-notch models, better than most of HS games you can find here, they even reworked Vera earlier events. Can't wait to see the next version :D

Reactions: esfesd

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Oh I figured out the acronym, it's the seven girls in the game. Damn I'm dumb.

Also, what's this I hear about NTR, is it with Vera?

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will add cheat code in the next update. For the money, just edit the variable "P.cash.value".
How do you edit the variable "P.cash.value"?

I just keep getting AttributeError: can't set attribute when I play with this.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes