arms99

May 11, 2018
Renders are amazing, some of the best I've ever seen. The models are truly stunning, maybe the best I've seen. Not so sure about the grind (more of a VN fan myself) although there is a good hint system. Worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: MCMXXI

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
The game is pretty good imo even tho it's just starting.
I just think the player should get better 'rewards' considering that the game kind of requires a bit of grinding.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
changing variables through console?

I'm not very good at the console and I'm a little confused as of how to change values such as money, affection, love and so on because it isn't like in other renpy games.

the people in the game are arranged by letters so if you in the console write "A.name" you'll get "Vera" and when you write "B.name" gives you "Senning" and so on.

so if you type "A_desire" you'll get the text "<store.Desire object at 0x05C1xxxx>" which tells you it stores the value in the memory. That number will be different on different computers because it just uses whatever space is available.

Then if you write "Cash" you'll get "<class 'store.Cash'>" you can then write "dir(store.Cash)" to get a bunch of values starting with
"__class_ _',__cmp_ _,..." and ending with stuff like "...add, buy, pay, value, zero" which im guessing is functions or variables.

This is what I could figure out on my own and I'm not sure where to go from that. It seems they've used a bunch of classes and such but I don't get why that would make it so you can't change the variables and ingame amount of money. let me know if this is the wrong place to post this or if you have any idea on how to change the ingame money ^^

It's a cool game but it says "be careful with your time" as if you are potentially fucked if you don't maximize your day perfectly. that's why I wanna cheat with money so I have more time for the other things but if it doesn't matter how many days are used. then it wouldn't matter how many days you grind or how effective you are so you could be on day 1000 without it mattering which is something I would prefer as I hate the thought of having to be careful and on my tippy toes when making choices and managing my time.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Meh. I cannot be arsed to play yet another fucking shitty free-roam game.

No thank you. Not even for free.

It's a hard pass from me.
Ok, so how about you just ignore the thread then?

Honestly, I've seen you dump shit in three different threads about game you don't like, when those who are adult among the F95 members, simply ignore a game or thread and move on. Reporting every single instance of this, maybe your F95 "dev" status will be reconsidered, since you don't do anything but constantly troll threads for games posted here.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
So you're saying that I'm not entitled to my opinions? I should just shut up because you don't like it? What makes your opinion more valuable or important than mine? It would be a sad day when all we saw on here were people blowing smoke up a devs ass.

Maybe take your own advice and ignore my messages. Because I'll continue to point out bad games when I see them, thanks for the message.
It has some merit, but not much. It's of more use if you've played the game, and then complain about the grind. Not trying it, but still complaining lets developers know that there's a fan base who won't even give the game a shot based on that, but I expect they know that when developing the game. Not every type of game is for everyone.

Having played it myself, the grind really isn't bad. If you want a straight-up VN or choose your own adventure type of story, of course, this isn't it.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty good for first release. models of every girls really good and they has big tits which is a plus. the grind is bearable and the hint is god send.

So this game is about to corrupt MC. he can do more naughty things when his moral go low. hope this game stay light heart and not go to dark shit like NTR or whatever. I hate cuck story and depress shit.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes