Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
changing variables through console?

I'm not very good at the console and I'm a little confused as of how to change values such as money, affection, love and so on because it isn't like in other renpy games.

the people in the game are arranged by letters so if you in the console write "A.name" you'll get "Vera" and when you write "B.name" gives you "Senning" and so on.

so if you type "A_desire" you'll get the text "<store.Desire object at 0x05C1xxxx>" which tells you it stores the value in the memory. That number will be different on different computers because it just uses whatever space is available.

Then if you write "Cash" you'll get "<class 'store.Cash'>" you can then write "dir(store.Cash)" to get a bunch of values starting with
"__class_ _',__cmp_ _,..." and ending with stuff like "...add, buy, pay, value, zero" which im guessing is functions or variables.

This is what I could figure out on my own and I'm not sure where to go from that. It seems they've used a bunch of classes and such but I don't get why that would make it so you can't change the variables and ingame amount of money. let me know if this is the wrong place to post this or if you have any idea on how to change the ingame money ^^

It's a cool game but it says "be careful with your time" as if you are potentially fucked if you don't maximize your day perfectly. that's why I wanna cheat with money so I have more time for the other things but if it doesn't matter how many days are used. then it wouldn't matter how many days you grind or how effective you are so you could be on day 1000 without it mattering which is something I would prefer as I hate the thought of having to be careful and on my tippy toes when making choices and managing my time.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will add cheat code in the next update. For the money, just edit the variable "P.cash.value".

Agang

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Pretty good for first release. models of every girls really good and they has big tits which is a plus. the grind is bearable and the hint is god send.

So this game is about to corrupt MC. he can do more naughty things when his moral go low. hope this game stay light heart and not go to dark shit like NTR or whatever. I hate cuck story and depress shit.
No ntr for sure, we have mentioned that in our patreon page, all of us hate that shit.
No dark shit, either. The darkest shit has already happened when MC took Vera's virginity.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The title is actually the combination of the initial letters of seven main female character's name.
Thanks for clarifying. I like the title. Might check this out when there's more. Good luck with the game!!!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
very good, i am missing just one scene from the gallery which i am assuming is the park one (idk how to lower my virtue stat anymore). also have no idea where to find rachel.

Mar 19, 2018
I liked the chars so far. It's quite funny though when MC said he's a virtous man many times lol (I'm about to end this whole man's virtues).

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
This game have absolute potential! Watching and recommend to all that are curious!
Cant wait to get my hands on Theodora! :D

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
MC: "I strive to be a man of virtue"

Also the MC, five minutes later: "I'm sorry I raped you, I guess, but it was also totally your fault too, and the police will never believe you, and even if they did I'd evade justice because my dad is rich, so how about I just throw some money at you like a common street whore and we pretend this never happened"

*delete*
Wait really? Is it avoidable?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Wait really? Is it avoidable?
No, the rape scene is not avoidable, but that also was not a fair description of the event either. The MC and the girl were both drunk, and a good portion of the plot involves the MC trying to atone for his mistake, so the characterization of him as an unrepentant asshole treating her as a whore while using his dad's name and money to escape consequences after the fact is not at all accurate.

Whether this is good writing for a game is certainly debatable (as is usually the case when it comes to depictions of rape), but neither the MC nor the plot is nearly as crass as the post you quoted makes it out to be.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes