dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
anyone have a save for up until the last update? my old saves dont seem to work. the game crashes when i try to load them
the new update isnt compatible with old saves. it even says so in the game when you start it. they're gonna fix compatibility in the future

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
the new update isnt compatible with old saves. it even says so in the game when you start it. they're gonna fix compatibility in the future

the text didnt show up the first few times i turned it on. thats why i posted that

Devka

May 8, 2017
The game is a little grindy but not overly grindy. I'm looking forward to the next update.

MyStrive

Apr 27, 2018
At the latest update, we cant keep the 50 virtues point till the end now? Because it will dropped 1 when comming to Senning plot in weeks 9.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I have seen that the gallery does not fill up in a chronological order, I have missed some scenes in the middle and many at the end, however I am supposed to have reached the end of the story with all of the girls.... Any help to try and get the rest of the scenes?

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
I'm using mac, after I unzip it, I can't open the application. it said: "The applications "VIRTUES" can't be open." why is that? I need help!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1575672056791.png

The New Update (v0.3) is Now Out for The Public:
1575672176656.png
NoMeme is a group of three. We are creating V.I.R.T.U.E.S, a lewd Visual Novel & Dating Sim game.
1575672205797.png
What we are presenting to you is a harem simulator. You, as a young capable college rich kid, versus 7 gorgeous girls with different backgrounds and personalities. The story is not only about sex, but also about romance and love fantasies. We wish you could immerse yourself in the plots, discover more of the girls by yourself, and enjoy the feeling of developing your harem.

As you may or may not have noticed, the title of this game, V.I.R.T.U.E.S, is the combination of the initial letters of every girl's name. This is also the information that we want to express:
These seven specific girls are the soul of this game.

I am proud of my skill in character making, and I have spent enormous time on creating these seven heroines. Each of these girls has her unique background, characteristics, habits, and the philosophy of love. They are not just some pretty sluts you saw in other places who know nothing but sex.
I wish everyone could find his dream lover or lovers among these seven.

Game On!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
OH come on mate saves not compatible again?! This is going to be this game tradionatiol I gues ha? And you add game skipping to new version buttton. If I choice this button this mean my all choices maked randomly? Nice Add but this mean our choices doesnt mather then...

BTW nice update indeed...

Last edited:

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Can some one help me, I can't open the Mac version, it said the application can't be opens.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes