Naephaeum

May 28, 2020
i feel like the story is all over the place, last time i played the ver 5a of this game now after some time i found out it has been updated but v8a feels as if it jumps some parts of the story, it feel rushed and way more easy than before

edit: nvm ignore that is just that i got some weird bug or glitch and it skiped some scenes :FacePalm:

Last edited:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
how can i open the last two scenes in Posia galery In the Other galery
and the last two scenes in vera in her galery
and the last scene in Elisa Galery
For posia U need Spent all U money to get some scene

For vera all i do just follow some tips in game to get it or when theres any icon for tlvera in map. Btw theres some scene for Vera after u LvL up rachel LP

For Elisa 1#U need meet elisa at the pool at night tomorrow or if there orange icon in her househouse (after U saw Elisa Riding you in video). Then meet Elisa when he'll go to bungalou. Then see that scene. 2# wait till elisa come to U house then he'll give U some latter or etc to meet U in Bungalou.

Hope you Undarstand what i say is
And sorry for if my english grammar sound bad. I just learn english from music and dictionary just that.

Last edited:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
i bought her service the 500 and 1000 every single day for 14 days without anything new? bought all of the costumes too
Posia has 4 scene in this Version
Try to check in gallery other list
If there has 4 posia pic its mean You got them all already

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Password codes? What is the difference and where to input?
Input them when you choose "Look for Girl" on one of the houses, there you can select a new background. Some can be unlocked with the $10 code, some with the $20 code.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everybody! I'm still in trouble to find how unlock the Poesia's shop. Simply i can't trigger the event
Maybe it's possible that the compressed version not works well?
I tried to restart the game, apply the patch (8a) but it's the same result. Someone have the same problem?
Please help me!!! :)

limuas

Sep 27, 2020
played the new update - got all women at cap (love and harem acception), but still i didn't get "posia's shop" - what did i miss?
YOU MUST KEEP LOOK AT DOWNTOWN, THERE YOU WILL GET TO UNLOCK IT, I DID IT AS SOON AS THE GAME WAS UPDATED, LATER I PROGRESSED THE STORY FOR OTHER GIRLS

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes