nyxGal

Nov 12, 2019
Im stuck at love 10 with Vera, anyone know how to trigger her next event?

edit: nvm, I just kept going to the cafe enough and it eventually unlocked I guess.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
game sort of pissing me off...biggest thing i hate is forced situations...like Theodora is my fiance there wasnt an option for love or sex partner route like there was with vera..i dont wanna be engaged ??
i got lots of points with MOST of the girls i can semi fuck around at ramdom encounters BUT then when ya click on "find NPC" ya cant train them they just all say general...also was at a picknick Irene asked to move in i said yes and of course she isnt anywhere to be found doesnt even have a room in my house wtf bro?
Yes, some games give you certain attributes from the start. Like that you are a CEO of a company, have a wife and kids, are small, whatever. It's okay to not like what you're given but it is unavoidable to have some stuff. And here you are engaged at the start of the game - which by the way isn't defining "love" or "sex partner" but is defining quite some part of the story.

And you can actually train the ladies - just not at will but only once the time has come in story to do so. This is not a trainer game.

And you shouldn't take every joke or promise by a character as "that will happen right now". Especially not if made by some girl who isn't really self dependent.

Skrrrtboi

Feb 8, 2020
Are you dumb?? There is no girlfriend and sex partner route for Theodora cause she is already your fiancé and irene can't move in with you cause her mom told her she can't until after finishing college.
game sort of pissing me off...biggest thing i hate is forced situations...like Theodora is my fiance there wasnt an option for love or sex partner route like there was with vera..i dont wanna be engaged ??
i got lots of points with MOST of the girls i can semi fuck around at ramdom encounters BUT then when ya click on "find NPC" ya cant train them they just all say general...also was at a picknick Irene asked to move in i said yes and of course she isnt anywhere to be found doesnt even have a room in my house wtf bro?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So scenes like Senning at the beach which can be repeated but haven't been finished (uno at work and Elisa at the pool with Irene) haven't been finished?

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
About the Update:
- Added a new sound effect for spanking.

- Reduced the price for Posia's services from $500/$1000/$2000 to $200/$500/$800.

- Theodora, Irene, Elisa, Ra

- Rewrote two Prologue events.

- 18 new main story events & plots

- 2 new training options

- 14 new animated scenes
About the Update:
- Added a new sound effect for spanking.

- Reduced the price for Posia's services from $500/$1000/$2000 to $200/$500/$800.

- Theodora, Irene, Elisa, Rachel, Uno will have new plots.

- Rewrote two Prologue events.

- 18 new main story events & plots

- 2 new training options

- 14 new animated scenes

- 16 new short events

MEGA -

any mega links for android? my pc was too full though

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
I can't seem to advance..Love about 30 with everybody.Passion no more than 10.Am i supposed to go to class and tutor all the time?Or just click wherever there is a girl icon?I don't det the game yet.
Thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't seem to advance..Love about 30 with everybody.Passion no more than 10.Am i supposed to go to class and tutor all the time?Or just click wherever there is a girl icon?I don't det the game yet.
Thanks
Mostly, keep on doing what you're doing, you are obviously advancing if you are already at 30 love with all of them.

All girls have certain events where you will get one love point (tutoring Irene, working at the company for Theo, both will also raise Elisa, going for a morning run with Rachael, visiting Vera at work or accompanying her home, visiting Uno, going to class for Senning). This will stop every five steps when you have to experience a certain threshold event. Watch out for locations with "balls" at them, there you will find these advancements. Some are events, some are just lewd scenes, but you know which girls to go for.

Also, many events, you will find them, will give additional love points, so you don't have to tutor up all the way. Senning will come visit you at the B&B as an example. They're just not always available as the others are.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Thanks
Did you cheat to add points? You can't do that. If you do that it skips scenes and it will break your game.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes