Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
just a quick question, is it possible to avoid releationships witch some chars or are you forced to interact with all of them to progress further?
cause i think im stuck on Rachel cause i should level uno but why? not interested in this char....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just a quick question, is it possible to avoid releationships witch some chars or are you forced to interact with all of them to progress further?
cause i think im stuck on Rachel cause i should level uno but why? not interested in this char....
I wouldn't remember any Rachel-Uno connection, but yes, from previous statements it seems that this game aims for you to catch 'em all.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I wouldn't remember any Rachel-Uno connection, but yes, from previous statements it seems that this game aims for you to catch 'em all.
ah ok thx so i dont waste anymore time. I avoidet theodora, her mom and uno (except her introduction) cause i just cant stand them the other chars are from ok to really nice but this three spoil it for me.
Poorly i found only a handful of games with harem tag i liked but most times there are some unlikable chars that arent avoidable.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I can't believe no one has made a mod yet to let you increase ALL of a girl's stats instead of just 1...

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
can i ask for some pointer for these 2 scenes?
Both those scenes actually are the same scene so unlocking it once unlocks both, as for unlocking it I want to say it triggers in the mansion guest room? Not 100% sure on that since it kind of randomly triggered for me when I was looking for other scenes.

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
Anyone who has a megaupload link? danm all those options only allows us to download at 50-100kbps -__-" I can download the same file size in just a few minutes via megaupload

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone provide a save at the start of this update with everything done up till the start of this update my drive burned out and lost all files.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes