Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Do i get the chance to tell Theodora to FUCK OFF at some point of the game? or do i have to be her doggie to the bitter end without a chance to say otherwise?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You get to win her over with your... charming personality and huge dick. You may in the end get the choice of marrying just one and you might get the option of picking someone other than her.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
You get to win her over with your... charming personality and huge dick. You may in the end get the choice of marrying just one and you might get the option of picking someone other than her.
The thing is... her personality doesnt make me Want to win her over. The way she acts doesnt make me want to interact with her. And my character acts submisive to her without giving me the choice to not do so.
And she is a part of a family so i cant ignore her without feeling like i am ignoring a part of the family... and that rubs me the wrong way.
Especially because i kind of like all the other female chars

Suttercrab

Sep 26, 2019
game sort of pissing me off...biggest thing i hate is forced situations...like Theodora is my fiance there wasnt an option for love or sex partner route like there was with vera..i dont wanna be engaged ??
i got lots of points with MOST of the girls i can semi fuck around at ramdom encounters BUT then when ya click on "find NPC" ya cant train them they just all say general...also was at a picknick Irene asked to move in i said yes and of course she isnt anywhere to be found doesnt even have a room in my house wtf bro?
chill out and fap bro!

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Fuching hell. It keeps going? I start a "go to a reunion with me" event, and without me getting ANY SAY in the event, i somehow end in a forced sex scene with Theo. She keeps being a b1tch, says 2 nice sentences after all of that, and the mc is already bellow her being fuched and all happy about it.
Why cant i make a single choice in this characters plot? Since the beginning the only choice is to advance it or not.. Its already decided that i ll be her loyal toy, since the very beginning.
Honestly i enjoy everything else on the game, but this particualr plot is really rubing me the wrong way.

Reactions: ManifestDream

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
password has been update to new password
here's both of them
password code for $10 = "25711"
password code for $20 = "03652"
sorry if it is a silly question, but where do I put the password to the reward, couldn't find where the rewards located!

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
You have to click on the individual Wallpaper in each girl's Room, and enter the code each time per.
And no, sorry I won't be sharing my personal Save File.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fuching hell. It keeps going? I start a "go to a reunion with me" event, and without me getting ANY SAY in the event, i somehow end in a forced sex scene with Theo. She keeps being a b1tch, says 2 nice sentences after all of that, and the mc is already bellow her being fuched and all happy about it.
Why cant i make a single choice in this characters plot? Since the beginning the only choice is to advance it or not.. Its already decided that i ll be her loyal toy, since the very beginning.
Honestly i enjoy everything else on the game, but this particualr plot is really rubing me the wrong way.
I get where you're coming from. But that is a general shortfall of the sandbox style if compared to the classic Visual Novel. Since it is almost impossible to prepare for every combination, the individual storylines tend to get Kinetic Novel like where you are put on rails to a certain amount. And while dissatisfying for the player, from a programmers POV changing something as major as the question whether you are engaged with Theo will mean that half the other dialogue may have to be rewritten for other lines, especially with E and I, some mechanics may not work anymore, other compromises would need to be made like having the differing storylines interact less making the whole world less connected. If then some people don't want U to do her web cam thing anymore, we are already at 4 branches. Now ignore I because that is somewhat creepy, we have 8 possibilities where the story will be going. With some unique dialogue for each, maybe some renders, then alternate ways of getting points (once T and I are out, E will almost never level up anymore, so new ways have to be created). And while I will grant you that this game is a bit rail-y even for sandbox games, there's only so much agency regarding this that the sandbox genre can offer.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
For a full gallery go to the common folder , search for the 00gallery.rpy

search for
" if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False"

change False to True and save .

tactical dot fot the background codes .
hi, I followed your instruction but there is still one scene locked as photo below: 1.png

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes