thesecondone

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, I've found that VIRTUES has a bit of issues with regards to working on Mac. I'm inclined to agree that the last two versions haven't been able to open on my Mac, though I can't find a solution myself, being somewhat computer illiterate.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Has the dev mentioned why there is no mega link? I don't use any other services personally so I can't play it without a mega link and it doesn't make much sense either

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Has the dev mentioned why there is no mega link? I don't use any other services personally so I can't play it without a mega link and it doesn't make much sense either
The dev doesn't make these links. The links they make are on their Patreon which do include Mega.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally set some time aside to play through this update. Now I missed the last update so I'm not sure exactly what was new this update. Everything i haven't seen was all new for me anyway but I'm not sure what specifically was in this update.

So to start off. The Best Girl, Theo, was lovely. I love Theo too much tbh. She's quite literally my Waifu. Playing her stuff from the beginning again was so good. The Elise stuff was great as well. I liked that she was actually kinda reluctant to take that final push. All that bungalow stuff was so hot.

As for the other women i enjoyed them as well. I might be getting corrupted by Irene now though. She's just too cute that it makes me want to push her down at every chance. I didn't have this reaction last time i played but she might be reaching Theo for me and I'm not even into Petite women or Loli's. With Vera, Uno and the rest I'm about the same. I Iike them all just about equally with only Theo edging them.

I enjoyed this update(s) overall. I'm looking forward to some more future Theo stuff the most. God this woman is gorgeous. Anyway, I'm going to check out some of the side, What if, stuff. I already played through the Theodora's Lie prior but i haven't played the what if's. Well atleast not the recent ones.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
when the next update coming? and also can you make more of irene event i love that girl

Zehier

Jun 3, 2018
Hey does route matter ??
If you talk about love routes, then no, the idea of the game is basically harem and it is well designed for that. So you can choose the one you want to start, but at certain times you will have to advance the path of another to advance yours.

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
If you talk about love routes, then no, the idea of the game is basically harem and it is well designed for that. So you can choose the one you want to start, but at certain times you will have to advance the path of another to advance yours.
I'm talking about gf route and sex friend route

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes