Cudi

Nov 1, 2020
Update 20/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Virtues" version "9".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Virtues" versione "9".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Virtues" version "8a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
Non riesco a scaricare la traduzione, mi blocca il download come virus. Come posso risolvere?

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
so I been browsing and unsure if there was a solution posted, but apparently, the mac version doesn't open. Did anyone figure out a solution for it?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
so I been browsing and unsure if there was a solution posted, but apparently, the mac version doesn't open. Did anyone figure out a solution for it?
I'll take a look at it. I'm going to guess that you're having an issue other than the standard Security popup that tells you this is from an unverified developer?

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I'll take a look at it. I'm going to guess that you're having an issue other than the standard Security popup that tells you this is from an unverified developer?
it wont even go to the security part. The security popup is the easy part you have to right click the app to get it to run games off this site. Then it shows you the option open like in the regular double click and the game boots up. This issue alone is just the game not even asking to be opened or not it just straight up says cannot open app etc.

Reactions: thesecondone

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
it wont even go to the security part. The security popup is the easy part you have to right click the app to get it to run games off this site. Then it shows you the option open like in the regular double click and the game boots up. This issue alone is just the game not even asking to be opened or not it just straight up says cannot open app etc.
Yeah, I just noticed that when I threw it on my Hackintosh. I can run it if I load it in the Renpy SDK, and I can create a new build that seems to work, but for some reason, fonts seem to be missing.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, I just noticed that when I threw it on my Hackintosh. I can run it if I load it in the Renpy SDK, and I can create a new build that seems to work, but for some reason, fonts seem to be missing.
That's strange, what could be the cause of that? Is it a renpy mac error?

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
One quick question. Do choices matter in the game? I'm at the point with Vera where I can choose between love and just sex. And while I saw that some dialog in the next scene is different are there actual long lasting differences due to a choice I make at this point. If yes, could you go in a bit more detail. Thanks!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Yes please and thank you. Also may want to tell the devs how to sort this issue out.
Ask, and ye shall receive!

This version was exported and tested on a Hackintosh running Catalina.

All I did was open the Mac .app file that's in the first post in the Renpy SDK, built a new Mac-only distribution, and added the "fonts" folder into the resulting .app file after trying to run it produced missing font errors. If anyone else has trouble running this, please let me know and I'll try to look into it.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019

Mega

All I did was open the Mac .app file that's in the first post in the Renpy SDK, built a new Mac-only distribution, and added the "fonts" folder into the resulting .app file after trying to run it produced missing font errors. If anyone else has trouble running this, please let me know and I'll try to look into it.
So all it basically took was to rebuild the system and make some additions in a way? Huh, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully more folks on mac see this post cause damn people were lost on what to do.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019

Mega

Update: It launches. Everything working fine and the bonus episodes are compatible, thank you you unsung hero! I'll keep you posted if any other Errors hit.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes