thesecondone

Oct 10, 2018
Ask, and ye shall receive!

Mega

This version was exported and tested on a Hackintosh running Catalina.

All I did was open the Mac .app file that's in the first post in the Renpy SDK, built a new Mac-only distribution, and added the "fonts" folder into the resulting .app file after trying to run it produced missing font errors. If anyone else has trouble running this, please let me know and I'll try to look into it.
Many thanks, friend!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Irene continues to be my favorite; a petite nympho that wants the MC to knock her up...fantastic!

Rachel is a close second though, really looking forward to more content with her.

Last edited:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
i don't get it, is there actually harem elements yet?
i'm done with 4 girls but there is nothing special so far

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i thought this game was incest
i don't get it, is there actually harem elements yet?
i'm done with 4 girls but there is nothing special so far
There is no incest, thus no "incest" tag. The "harem" tag indeed seems to be applied wrongly, it is probably planned but there is no harem according to the F95 definition in game yet. Although it is complicated to calculate here, since (almost) every girl knows about one or two others there may be one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There is no incest, thus no "incest" tag. The "harem" tag indeed seems to be applied wrongly, it is probably planned but there is no harem according to the F95 definition in game yet. Although it is complicated to calculate here, since (almost) every girl knows about one or two others there may be one.
I think the harem tag was for the end game, because throughout playing each girl's event you did saw that MC was slowly build up the relationship and even some random event each girl did interact and saw him sleeping or have some romantic action toward other but accept it (even having the score to count with each interact too).

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I kinda liked it with the 2 routes. I liked having options to be virtuous or to be corrupt. Why was that changed?

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Ask, and ye shall receive!

Mega

This version was exported and tested on a Hackintosh running Catalina.

All I did was open the Mac .app file that's in the first post in the Renpy SDK, built a new Mac-only distribution, and added the "fonts" folder into the resulting .app file after trying to run it produced missing font errors. If anyone else has trouble running this, please let me know and I'll try to look into it.
hey, thank you for this! finally it works on mac!!!!

Reactions: thesecondone
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes