limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
Sorry to ask but how do I open console?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry to ask but how do I open console?
First you need to enable the console. Go to where you installed the game and find the subfolder \renpy\common\, open the file 00console.rpy in an editor (e.g. Notepad++) and scroll to line 108:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit. Hit Shift + O in-game to open the console.

But note also:
Because the game offers VN Mode (Settings -> Game Settings) to make running the empire an automatic success and Chicken Icon when you want to win a 1:1 without thinking too hard.
Well for one thing, as the dev points out, there are a couple of easy ways to cruise through the game. Even without them, some of the new features introduced in 0.7 should help make the occasional setback less catastrophic.

But other than that, the list is simply outdated as Knob has rejigged some mechanics since then, esp. regarding troop levels.

Since the comment is still raking in likes every time there is a new release, I suppose I ought to update it, but it'll have to wait as I'm travelling for the next few weeks and won't get my hands on the new release until I get back.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
The game appears to be good, given the screenshots, but I was immediately turned off by turn-based combat; can't jerk off to that.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The game appears to be good, given the screenshots, but I was immediately turned off by turn-based combat; can't jerk off to that.
There are long story missions full of hot scenes which are essentially in traditional visual novel style. There is plenty of fapping opportunity there. The realm-management part takes place between those missions.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
There are long story missions full of hot scenes which are essentially in traditional visual novel style. There is plenty of fapping opportunity there. The realm-management part takes place between those missions.
Perhaps I'll give it a shot, then, but I need to know something first: is this game in Ren'Py 7.4?

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I honestly think it's fun.
You can play as a bastard, or as a more just ruler.
There's some tactical/strategy elements for conquering, then managing new lands.
Most of the girls are rulers of these lands.
Some are found in the support missions, undertaken to weaken a land, before conquering it.

Combat is done by Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Slash, Parry, Riposte.
You just have to press the one to the left of whichever option the enemy uses.
Each attack is also graded in 4 sections. Subdue is the weakest, then I think Defence, Light, Hard, or something like that.
To capture the women, you have to use nothing but the Subdue option.

IDK about Ren'Py version, sorry.
Thank you for all of that information; it's very helpful with my making a decision. The Ren'Py version, however, is going to be the maker or breaker, because if it's 7.4, then I won't be able to play it because my graphics card is too old.

Reactions: whichone

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I'm curious if the formula of every opposing fiefdom trying to resist alone is going to change at this point. It worked so far because all of them could reasonably believe they had a chance to stand against Karder's army, but he's now getting so powerful that opposition is going to look foolhardy soon. So are there plans for fiefdoms to try to band together or for others to try to submit directly, maybe with complications?

About fiefdom management, I think the current settings strongly favour the obedience branch just for stability. Even though the morale branch is very rewarding it's not worth it except for a few fiefdoms, because you need enough reserves to replace desertions.

Perhaps I'll give it a shot, then, but I need to know something first: is this game in Ren'Py 7.4?
Yes, it's 7.4.8.

checking in after months, any incest yet?
No, not yet, that may take a while. But one of the sisters has landed on the Eastern Sister.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While I disagree with your opinion of this game, it is simple, only a fucking retard reads reviews on this site, this site follows the rotten tomato approach to reviews, if they don't like it, it gets removed.

erkper

May 16, 2018
How the fuck is this game so highly rated?

It's fucking horrid to play, even setting it to VN mode doesn't fucking work. Stop making actual games, we're here to jack off not fucking play Elden Ring
Do you even understand the tag system? It's designed precisely so you know what to expect BEFORE you download a game and waste your precious time playing something you won't like.

...I guess you can't idiot-proof things beyond some people's ability to ignore.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, well, if you haven't seen them before, I made some fan arts re-imagining the Nahir fight. They are in the first post of the Vae Victis fan arts thread. I have just made another set of fan arts for the Dian fight if you are interested, and they are in the second post. Enjoy them if you like them. If not, well, too bad. Here's one of the images if I can't get you interested :p. I spent quite a lot of time in making them so I hope people would like them. DianFight3-10.png

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If I choose a former Queen from the cell to make a council member, does this mean no more sexual content with them...???

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
If I choose a former Queen from the cell to make a council member, does this mean no more sexual content with them...???
No. You can then talk to the former queen and get a challenge from her. Complete it, and you get a sex scene with her. Knock her up, and you get another sex scene with her. Whether you put a captive former queen on your council or in your dungeon decides whether the two follow-up scenes with her are dubcon or rape, but not how much sex you get.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes