Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's a bit disappointing that we can only treat prisoners like trash or like lovers. I wish we could treat them like servants, with council positions but still serving as breeding stock. I suppose that'd be like having the best part of both paths so it would probably make sense to need something before that unlocked, like fully upgrading their territories or completing a quest.
I never noticed this post you you quoted yourself.
+1 the Dom route is too dark, and the Seduction route too soft.
Alam is a perfect example, I want to make her my pet not lock her in the stocks.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I never noticed this post you you quoted yourself.
+1 the Dom route is too dark, and the Seduction route too soft.
Alam is a perfect example, I want to make her my pet not lock her in the stocks.
On the contrary, I think the Dark route is too boring! Tying them to a wooden structure is the most uninteresting thing you could do to a slave I can think. The same way the cells have a charm that protects Karder they could come up with a magic collar that prevents magic usage, escaping, rebelling and scheming, release the slaves in the castle, put them to do menial tasks and get treated like actual breeding slaves instead of useless decoration. I also don't understand why we'd be unable to change our minds about putting them in the dungeon unless it's after a mission, doesn't make sense.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
On the contrary, I think the Dark route is too boring! Tying them to a wooden structure is the most uninteresting thing you could do to a slave I can think. The same way the cells have a charm that protects Karder they could come up with a magic collar that prevents magic usage, escaping, rebelling and scheming, release the slaves in the castle, put them to do menial tasks and get treated like actual breeding slaves instead of useless decoration. I also don't understand why we'd be unable to change our minds about putting them in the dungeon unless it's after a mission, doesn't make sense.
I meant dark as in perpetually trapped in these devices, though I'm not really into the S/M end of Domination except as occasional punishment/play (I'm more into trained obedience than torture), I want them chained to my bed for play, or my throne to display as trophies, both as an example to those who want to challenge me and as rewards for those who please me. I can't think of a worse use for them than leaving them in the dungeon to rot perpetually in these devices.
And I have no interest in romancing them, I'd rather have pets that will be treated well once they learn proper obedience.

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
Is this really the first game from this developer? I might be misremembering, but wasn't there another one with a latin name like this one?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is this really the first game from this developer? I might be misremembering, but wasn't there another one with a latin name like this one?
I imagine there were probably several with latinish names like this one, latin is the basis for about 1/3rd of the dominant languages in the world, seems reasonable that more than one Dev has felt it's influence.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Don't know if "dungeon" route has different reqs, but have you knocked her up?

"Sumia act 2 conditions:

-Gave Birth (20 turns after "she's pregnant" notification)

-You control Hawatia

-Played the Hawatia/Naniri quest (can Skip ‘n Win)"
This gave me her regular act 2, not the dungeon act 2.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You might be thinking of VIS. Different dev, very different game, but similarly medieval-ish fantasy with MC as heir to the throne and a Latin name.

This gave me her regular act 2, not the dungeon act 2.
To get the dungeon start to her act 2, chuck her in the dungeon before it triggers. It's just a short extra scene however.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm missing Teniya's act two, i keep breeding her in the palace but i'm still not getting the pregnant trigger, have i missed something?
If you have "random pregnancy" switched to ON, you may just be unlucky. Switch it off, and impregnation is guaranteed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To get the dungeon start to her act 2, chuck her in the dungeon before it triggers. It's just a short extra scene however.
that didn't give me act 2 at all. she got pregnant in the dungeon, she gave birth in the dungeon, she got pregnant a second time in the dungeon, and no act 2

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well, what would a fight between Kergil and Dian look like? I'm making some fan arts again to practise my skills. Tried a few ways to capture Vergil's sword spinning trick in still images but, it really doesn't cut it, so I ended up posing him to do a real spin in an animation. It's my first animation in Daz and my first gif. I made lots of mistakes, like forgetting to put the keyframes in linear interpolation so they could loop perfectly, and frankly Daz is terrible for posing or animation compared to Blender. Could have gone back and fixed some mistakes but this took me long enough. Just want to finish it. The gif is far from perfect but enjoy it if you will.

Lossless Sword Spinning.gif

Edit: Well, I decided to fix the animation because it would be such a waste to my efforts. I think it looks much better this time. Some of you are probably confused why there is a random gif that seemingly has no relation to the game. I made a bunch of fan arts re-imagining the Nahir fight here, because the game doesn't have fight scenes. I am making another set for the Dian fight, but I just put this animation out first because it was very difficult to make it. It will make sense once I put out all the scenes in sequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Did the latest update prevented you from ravishing Angilia from the first fiefdom you'll conquer? Cause after i burn the temple and ravish the acolyte it throws back on the map and after i attack them and defeated Angilia the text say "you've killed her" along the line and then end.

ujjjjjwal

Oct 23, 2021
The scene in gallery automatically gets locked when i close the game but the paths for the scene I have completed already in android .Please help

FMK42

May 11, 2020
Plans for Dian & Antiope act 2? Maybe a scenario with "Hippolyta" and Antiope's daughter? Also do you intend to add a repeatable revisit territories to check in on your "conquests" or have them invited to the palace?

Reactions: quiboune

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
You might be thinking of VIS. Different dev, very different game, but similarly medieval-ish fantasy with MC as heir to the throne and a Latin name.
Yeah, that's the one. I should have probably mentioned the similar setting and set-up. Thanks, man.

Reactions: gregers
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes