Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
there is no combat experience, sometimes it is better just to wantch if this is consensual, like this chick in desert cave with goblins just watch. if you battle there for example you just loose health for nothing and will not see the scene. Read walkthrough to see what you need most
Um thanks but no thank you, IMO, female protagonists and gang bangs feel like cheap ways to have NTR, so I killed them fucking goblins, I have a strict 1 cock to 1 pussy ratio limit.

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
I've tried this before and liked it, so was happy there was an update. That said. I'm encountering a weird bug. Have captured the first three territories and to avoid morale issues, I send troops to the garrison in Oryeonguk (or any of the territories), they never arrive. Just vanish.

Also, there's a wicked loop if your morale drop down enough to make the peasants angry. To counter it you need to build a garrison, but before you can put troops in them.. it's burned to the ground. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Macinnes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um this is missing a futa/trap surely right, I mean Domina, the one with Alum has a cock right.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Um thanks but no thank you, IMO, female protagonists and gang bangs feel like cheap ways to have NTR, so I killed them fucking goblins, I have a strict 1 cock to 1 pussy ratio limit.
She's not a protag, she's a side character.
She's not an LI.
There is no intention to create jealousy.
The scene is blatantly not NTR, you're meeting her for the first time and watching her have sex with her partners.
It's a voyeur scene & has nothing to do with NTR.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucking hell, could have fooled me.

She's not a protag, she's a side character.
She's not an LI.
There is no intention to create jealousy.
The scene is blatantly not NTR, you're meeting her for the first time and watching her have sex with her partners.
It's a voyeur scene & has nothing to do with NTR.
To me, it feels like it, I did not say it was, my choice, I am not forcing my opinion on you so what do you care.
I don't like it, I killed them, I have moved on.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

To me, it feels like it, I did not say it was, my choice, I am not forcing my opinion on you so what do you care.
I don't care what you did in the game.
I simply pointed out that you calling it "cheap NTR" is not correct.
Because it's not.
It's a voyeur scene, not an NTR scene.

You have literally just met the girl & she is with her partners.
Nothing in that scenario is "designed to cause jealousy".

erkper

May 16, 2018

Please don't. We do not need a pointless, technically incorrect even by the accuser's admission NTR debate on this thread. It's not NTR by this site's definition. I know it, you know it (and admit it) so don't call it that. If you don't like voyeurism, say you don't like voyeurism. That's fine, it's technically correct, and it doesn't attract 1000 posts about things that do not exist in this game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Please don't. We do not need a pointless, technically incorrect even by the accuser's admission NTR debate on this thread. It's not NTR by this site's definition. I know it, you know it (and admit it) so don't call it that. If you don't like voyeurism, say you don't like voyeurism. That's fine, it's technically correct, and it doesn't attract 1000 posts about things that do not exist in this game.
Precisely. (y)

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I just started playing and I gotta say that we definitely need either a mod or option to change names for all characters, because I don't like the fact that the mom's name is Remy. I know someone IRL who's nickname is Remy. So now I'm scared to continue playing but I'll keep playing anyways.

shadowglass14

Aug 15, 2019
There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
where would i put that? stupid question probably i did a play through and completed it now i wanna try with cheats or whatever but have no clue how

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Don't get me wrong I know my request is a petty one, it's an issue I never had before, it only came up this time because I speed ran the game to see the new content and I clicked a few too many times to get rid of the Tutorial screen, accidentally hitting an attack other than subdue.

But it does seem silly that your opening clash should dictate whether your opponent lives or dies it's not like you crawl off to die if you take a wound or two.
And might help stop some of the confusion about why certain people keep killing the people they are trying to capture.

Again it's a minor thing, and if it requires more than a simple value change it's not worth it.
Funny because I have accidentally hit an attack first followed up by subdue hits with no issues in the end.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This is probably a well-known issue at this point, but troop movements are incredibly buggy. The slider for selecting what number of troops to send often freezes (bar will be white as though full, but number on the left will be zero; number on right often does not reflect actual number of available troops), which requires you to cancel and try again. While troops are moving from your army to a territory or vice versa, recruitment can behave in weird ways, often either stopping before you hit the unit cap, or else creating troops in excess of the unit cap. Sometimes, troops sent to a region just never get there. I also once got a glitch where I could not station troops in Marbia anymore. I think this was cause by a raid destroying the garrison, but for some reason it didn't let me build a new one afterwards, so I had no choice but to reload an earlier save.

Speaking of which, it's a small gripe I have with this game that, immediately after conquering a territory, you can get raided in that territory, before having the chance to station any troops to defend it, which is both a cheap shot and doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I think after conquering a territory, at least part of the standing army you used to conquer it should be automatically assigned there; in war, even after the capital falls and you've technically taken over, not only is your army still there from having just conquered the region, but you'd also need to keep that army around for a while to stamp any lingering resistance while people get used to the new regime.
I agree and in the game I in now I have run up against this wall. I keep getting raided in Marbia and cannot garrison any troops there, It started when I had just Marbia, "O" and "G" fiefdoms before I raided the Elf fiefdom. I could not garrison troops in "G". Now that I have captured the Elves I have garrisoned 30 troops in that fiefdom, but Marbia keeps getting raided. I send troops, they get deducted from my total and never show up. Personally I think the troop caps are too low. You cannot garrison every fiefdom to prevent rebellion without hitting the hard cap.

Every invasion I have performed has depleted all my toops and twice I had to retreat to build more troops over a couple turns and finish it off. For game mechanics/difficulty I can see the reasons behind the RNG setting off a raid right after a conquering invasion is complete. It's frustrating(I took the Elven kingdom with all buildings intact) because you lose any buildings and troops that remained after you conquered that fiefdom.

Reactions: r3v3n1t3

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I like the game but the problem is every time an update comes which is 8 to 10 months. It clasify the last save has old SAVE. so yoy have to start form the begining again and again .... REAL STUPID . Can the developer do something about it?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I like the game but the problem is every time an update comes which is 8 to 10 months. It clasify the last save has old SAVE. so yoy have to start form the begining again and again .... REAL STUPID . Can the developer do something about it?
Looks like you missed an update dude

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
where would i put that? stupid question probably i did a play through and completed it now i wanna try with cheats or whatever but have no clue how
First you need to enable the console. Go to where you installed the game and find the subfolder \renpy\common\, open the file 00console.rpy in an editor (e.g. Notepad++) and scroll to line 108:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit. Hit Shift + O in-game to open the console.

But note also:
Well for one thing, as the dev points out, there are a couple of easy ways to cruise through the game. Even without them, some of the new features introduced in 0.7 should help make the occasional setback less catastrophic.

But other than that, the list is simply outdated as Knob has rejigged some mechanics since then, esp. regarding troop levels.

Since the comment is still raking in likes every time there is a new release, I suppose I ought to update it, but it'll have to wait as I'm travelling for the next few weeks and won't get my hands on the new release until I get back.

Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
I want to express my best compliments to Doorknob22 for this game. It definitely touches my hidden instincts... and makes me dream of inheriting a fiefdom just to meet Karder. :cool:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So the game version is 6.9, with Limtinia as the new sector, the guide says 0.6 and also has Limtinia, so the guide is up to date just not the same game version numbers.
This game is super duper cunty for those of us who are dyslexic, and shit spellers, because Grammarly can't do shit to help.
Also, thanks to this, guess which song is stuck in my head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I agree and in the game I in now I have run up against this wall. I keep getting raided in Marbia and cannot garrison any troops there, It started when I had just Marbia, "O" and "G" fiefdoms before I raided the Elf fiefdom. I could not garrison troops in "G". Now that I have captured the Elves I have garrisoned 30 troops in that fiefdom, but Marbia keeps getting raided. I send troops, they get deducted from my total and never show up. Personally I think the troop caps are too low. You cannot garrison every fiefdom to prevent rebellion without hitting the hard cap.

Every invasion I have performed has depleted all my toops and twice I had to retreat to build more troops over a couple turns and finish it off. For game mechanics/difficulty I can see the reasons behind the RNG setting off a raid right after a conquering invasion is complete. It's frustrating(I took the Elven kingdom with all buildings intact) because you lose any buildings and troops that remained after you conquered that fiefdom.
Fixing the troops/raids/garrison is my number one metagame priority for 0.7. Unfortunately, the only advise I can give you now is that if feel you are losing the game to bugs switch to VN mode, if only for a few turns.

0.1: February 21
0.2: May 21
0.3: late September 21
0.4: January 22
0.5: April 22
0.6: July 22

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes