gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why are these cheats no longer needed?
Because the game offers VN Mode (Settings -> Game Settings) to make running the empire an automatic success and Chicken Icon when you want to win a 1:1 without thinking too hard.
Well for one thing, as the dev points out, there are a couple of easy ways to cruise through the game. Even without them, some of the new features introduced in 0.7 should help make the occasional setback less catastrophic.

But other than that, the list is simply outdated as Knob has rejigged some mechanics since then, esp. regarding troop levels.

Since the comment is still raking in likes every time there is a new release, I suppose I ought to update it, but it'll have to wait as I'm travelling for the next few weeks and won't get my hands on the new release until I get back.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
The dev posted a solution earlier in the thread. Sometimes Ren'Py doesn't like when a new version comes out and old save files still exist.

Go to this folder %AppData%/Renpy and find the Khan- folder, then delete the old save files. It worked for me.
How much earlier, as I went looking but didn't find. As the only thing I could find was in the orginal post #1 that saves may not work, not that saves may kill the loading of the game.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there combat experience in the game, like I am following the guide, it says you can either watch this chick be gang banged by goblins or attack, is there any point in attacking other than not wanting to see the sex scene, like will killing them give me more health or more DPS.
there is no combat experience, sometimes it is better just to wantch if this is consensual, like this chick in desert cave with goblins just watch. if you battle there for example you just loose health for nothing and will not see the scene. Read walkthrough to see what you need most

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to take both Alam and Domia with you?
If not it such a cockblock:eek:
How to take both Alam and Domia with you:
  • Alam: any flow
  • Domia: Warrior flow and agree to take only 40 gold
  • Fahda: don’t confess. If you do, you’ll have to choose between Alam and Domia.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How to take both Alam and Domia with you:
  • Alam: any flow
  • Domia: Warrior flow and agree to take only 40 gold
  • Fahda: don’t confess. If you do, you’ll have to choose between Alam and Domia.
if i take both i still can to make Fahda mayor later?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a big difference between "can" and "does", I'm not suggesting a complete overhaul, just forgive to first strike maybe, or make it an RNG thing whether any given blow is potentially fatal or superficial.
Sounds a whole lot like complicating a given game mechanic.... for realism in a fantasy game though.
Currently you either fight to kill or to conquer I don't see anything wrong with that.
There i even a ingame tutorial about this

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
So I decided to try out the game. Sure, it's still in an early stage, and quite often it feels a bit lacking, but I was nevertheless entertained and having a good time. Then suddenly I was completely blindsided by the "Ryan George Pitch Meeting" reference during Nahir's "who killed King Forry"-quest. I went from "sligthly amused, but with dead fish eyes" to suddenly snorting with laughter. I absolutely loved it! 10/10.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sounds a whole lot like complicating a given game mechanic.... for realism in a fantasy game though.
Currently you either fight to kill or to conquer I don't see anything wrong with that.
There i even a ingame tutorial about this
Don't get me wrong I know my request is a petty one, it's an issue I never had before, it only came up this time because I speed ran the game to see the new content and I clicked a few too many times to get rid of the Tutorial screen, accidentally hitting an attack other than subdue.

But it does seem silly that your opening clash should dictate whether your opponent lives or dies it's not like you crawl off to die if you take a wound or two.
And might help stop some of the confusion about why certain people keep killing the people they are trying to capture.

Again it's a minor thing, and if it requires more than a simple value change it's not worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Lol, plese correct it or so it so fucking funny. not touched Hawatia yet. Lol
second screen with proof.
3 territory + elves = 4 territories and Hawatia not touched yet.
Ok let's just assume Mother Queen is Oracle and see 20 turns ahead in future)

P.S. The more i playing the more i want kill MC myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Issue with the sword of Angor quest involving Angilla and Eviette not once did I torture or ravish Eviette on the Infitration mission for Oryeonguk so I was a little suprissed when she is sent to my bed chamber and tells me this. screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: Hadgar

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
This is probably a well-known issue at this point, but troop movements are incredibly buggy. The slider for selecting what number of troops to send often freezes (bar will be white as though full, but number on the left will be zero; number on right often does not reflect actual number of available troops), which requires you to cancel and try again. While troops are moving from your army to a territory or vice versa, recruitment can behave in weird ways, often either stopping before you hit the unit cap, or else creating troops in excess of the unit cap. Sometimes, troops sent to a region just never get there. I also once got a glitch where I could not station troops in Marbia anymore. I think this was cause by a raid destroying the garrison, but for some reason it didn't let me build a new one afterwards, so I had no choice but to reload an earlier save.

Speaking of which, it's a small gripe I have with this game that, immediately after conquering a territory, you can get raided in that territory, before having the chance to station any troops to defend it, which is both a cheap shot and doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I think after conquering a territory, at least part of the standing army you used to conquer it should be automatically assigned there; in war, even after the capital falls and you've technically taken over, not only is your army still there from having just conquered the region, but you'd also need to keep that army around for a while to stamp any lingering resistance while people get used to the new regime.

Reactions: Macinnes

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Don't get me wrong I know my request is a petty one, it's an issue I never had before, it only came up this time because I speed ran the game to see the new content and I clicked a few too many times to get rid of the Tutorial screen, accidentally hitting an attack other than subdue.

But it does seem silly that your opening clash should dictate whether your opponent lives or dies it's not like you crawl off to die if you take a wound or two.
And might help stop some of the confusion about why certain people keep killing the people they are trying to capture.

Again it's a minor thing, and if it requires more than a simple value change it's not worth it.
I need to decide why allow the option to kill a Wench because gaming wise, an option that no player ever wants to make is not an option at all and should be removed. For example, I could add a condition that if you kill the ruling Wench her fiefdom will stay at 100 Obedience for 10 turns hence you can Force Yield them with impunity. In other words: let the player decide. But if killing the Wench is only there as "a mistake you should try to avoid" it has no business staying there.

Lol, plese correct it or so it so fucking funny. not touched Hawatia yet. Lol
second screen with proof.
3 territory + elves = 4 territories and Hawatia not touched yet.
Ok let's just assume Mother Queen is Oracle and see 20 turns ahead in future)

P.S. The more i playing the more i want kill MC myself.
Yeah, I should fix this dialog, that's the burden of writing a non linear game.

And Vae Victis is a game where you get to play an asshole. A narcistic, brutal, occasionally funny, rarely compassionate and sometimes rapey asshole. And I love him for that.

Issue with the sword of Angor quest involving Angilla and Eviette not once did I torture or ravish Eviette on the Infitration mission for Oryeonguk so I was a little suprissed when she is sent to my bed chamber and tells me this. View attachment 1944289
Oh, I forgot there was an option to avoid the molestation altogether. I'll fix that for 0.7, thanks!

This is probably a well-known issue at this point, but troop movements are incredibly buggy. The slider for selecting what number of troops to send often freezes (bar will be white as though full, but number on the left will be zero; number on right often does not reflect actual number of available troops), which requires you to cancel and try again. While troops are moving from your army to a territory or vice versa, recruitment can behave in weird ways, often either stopping before you hit the unit cap, or else creating troops in excess of the unit cap. Sometimes, troops sent to a region just never get there. I also once got a glitch where I could not station troops in Marbia anymore. I think this was cause by a raid destroying the garrison, but for some reason it didn't let me build a new one afterwards, so I had no choice but to reload an earlier save.

Speaking of which, it's a small gripe I have with this game that, immediately after conquering a territory, you can get raided in that territory, before having the chance to station any troops to defend it, which is both a cheap shot and doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I think after conquering a territory, at least part of the standing army you used to conquer it should be automatically assigned there; in war, even after the capital falls and you've technically taken over, not only is your army still there from having just conquered the region, but you'd also need to keep that army around for a while to stamp any lingering resistance while people get used to the new regime.
There's a lot to be done with moving troops.
1. gojira667 and myself have been hunting for the elusive "white bar bug" for months and I'm not sure we're any closer to nailing it, but it's our Moby Dick. And we will crush it.
2. There is something wrong with Marbia, sometimes armies sent there disappear. It doesn't reproduce easily but I see more players have been complaining about it so it's not just my imagination.
3. For 0.7 I'll fix the design issues regarding troops and raids. Maybe you won't need a garrison to defend against raids, hence you will be able to send troops to a fief even if no garrison is present and garrisons will be needed to control Obedience. Or maybe another solution, but troops, raids and garrisons are the number one pain point for the meta game.

how much incest tho?

incest / preg are my favorite mods if it involves breeding. rape is a plus too :)
Lots of impregnation and (optional) rape but incest is on slow burn for now.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I need to decide why allow the option to kill a Wench because gaming wise, an option that no player ever wants to make is not an option at all and should be removed. For example, I could add a condition that if you kill the ruling Wench her fiefdom will stay at 100 Obedience for 10 turns hence you can Force Yield them with impunity. In other words: let the player decide. But if killing the Wench is only there as "a mistake you should try to avoid" it has no business staying there.

Yeah, I should fix this dialog, that's the burden of writing a non linear game.

And Vae Victis is a game where you get to play an asshole. A narcistic, brutal, occasionally funny, rarely compassionate and sometimes rapey asshole. And I love him for that.

Oh, I forgot there was an option to avoid the molestation altogether. I'll fix that for 0.7, thanks!

There's a lot to be done with moving troops.
1. gojira667 and myself have been hunting for the elusive "white bar bug" for months and I'm not sure we're any closer to nailing it, but it's our Moby Dick. And we will crush it.
2. There is something wrong with Marbia, sometimes armies sent there disappear. It doesn't reproduce easily but I see more players have been complaining about it so it's not just my imagination.
3. For 0.7 I'll fix the design issues regarding troops and raids. Maybe you won't need a garrison to defend against raids, hence you will be able to send troops to a fief even if no garrison is present and garrisons will be needed to control Obedience. Or maybe another solution, but troops, raids and garrisons are the number one pain point for the meta game.

Lots of impregnation and (optional) rape but incest is on slow burn for now.
Pity, as we have seen his sisters are on their way, would have been nice to breed them too, I'm not so sure about his mother, but if you think she desrves it, then be it so. I know that there is a traitor in his ranks, so now we'll have to wait until we have the Eastern Sister under our control and move over to the Western Sister if he/she strikes. The plot is thickening, but he needs to be more ruthless, he breeds women like there is no tomorrow, and he doesn't care who they are.

Reactions: Doorknob22

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, if you're trying to subdue someone then you would not be going hell for leather trying to hurt them with your first blow, anyway.

I need to subdue this person & do not want them hurt.
Do I
A) Hit them with evertything I've got?
B) Reign my attacks in a bit, so that I don't damage them?

I'm going for B. (y)

If you want to capture someone, reckon I'd take a net, rather than a sword. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes