-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
breed is in the title.... and there is no pregnancy tag??
it might get added later on ?
Tags are never to be added unless they are actually in the story already. If it were only added because of potential, any time a LI of a game isn't revealed to be on birth control or sterile but gets creampied, that game would automatically have the pregnancy tag. That isn't how the tags work.

If there is no revealed pregnancy yet, the tag shouldn't be there. Since "breed" is in the subtitle of the game, that tag will probably later appear, but unless a character is actually getting pregnant (or already is pregnant when having sex with the MC), it should not yet be added.

Edit: I just noticed this line: "the royal seed will always breed". If this is supposed to be true in the game (and not just an overconfident statement by the MC), then I think we can assume anyone he cums inside is pregnant. In that case, the tag should be added. I suppose either the dev needs to clarify this point, or an admin on F95 needs to make a judgment call.

Last edited:

Platypussify

Aug 4, 2019
Pretty good so far! It's nice to have options, you know? You can go full force or try seduction and both end up pretty good. Love that about the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
love the start of the story but the moment i see the minigame for the orc i immediately lost interest. can i skip the minigame or anything . i just want to enjoy the story but this . yea imma wait this out .

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
So as an initial release, how much content is there? Just a broad idea would be nice, since I'm always worried to download something only for it to to say "this is the extent of this version" 10 minutes in.
I fapped to that milf/loli and will rest a bit before continue playing, so I don't know how much gameplay time there is but it's certainly more than 10 min

Enjoyed the game until I got to the combat (n) the writing is impressive, but can't get into the fighting part.
love the start of the story but the moment i see the minigame for the orc i immediately lost interest. can i skip the minigame or anything . i just want to enjoy the story but this . yea imma wait this out .
I liked the combat a lot but ideally the game could have the skip option I guess.

I've had none of the errors or save issues others are describing. At least not yet.
I got one when I tried to save before entering the cave, but I could not replicate it a second time

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Fuck whoever put that bombastic song a few dozen clicks into the prologue. No menu music, no nothing, then BOOM full blast. Just about ripped my headphones off and had a heart attack. FUCK.THAT.

Also, once you get to the game's very first combat - everything breaks. Constant script errors whether you win a round, lose a round, or attempt to save your game. Makes going any further impossible. Grabbed "Khan-0.1.16" from the NOPY link.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Odin73 and Laikhent

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Alright, I like where this is headed.

I don't have the same problem with the combat system as others, though it does seem to lack a bit of excitement. I don't need it, however I can see how others might want more thorough battle scenes.

It is focused on domination, however the choice to dominate by pure coercion and force, and the choice to acquire willing submission, is one that I very much appreciate. I only hope it doesn't go the path of rewarding one and punishing the other, I hate when games do that. Still, right now it seems like it will be very much a 'choice by choice' situation, with you deciding what fate to grant what prisoners, and that very much works for me.

Minor problem, we took the apostle hostage, promised to free her... and did we? I didn't see her mentioned again. I mean, we learned her name and everything... I would very much like for there to be a rather clear indication that we did, in fact, free her, and perhaps choose her fate, or get to do SOMETHING with her. I mean, it didn't slip my mind! Hoping it didn't slip the protagonist's either, and I don't like having it not confirmed. Unless I just missed something entirely.

And finally, not sure how the conquest systems' meant to be, however right now, I can pass many turns without getting gold or troops, or get them at once, events seem random, and I'm not seeing obedience go back up after garrisoning troops. So, going to suggest working on the conquest menu a bit, like the map, however the actual implementation is feeling problematic.

All that to say, I like the concept, and I like how we're going about things so far. The general storyline works for me, and I'm quite eager to reconquer, take, and control. So, I'll hold out hope for this one, and keep up, see how things progress.)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One is young and slim but her face says that she's a lot older but she's about the only one that I'm interested in the group. The daughter is the only hot one that I have seen so far.

So every time you click the screen the day timer changes which doesn't make much sense.

I thought the MC was gay and sure enough they are so gay tag needs to be added to the tags. Actually there's a lot of tags missing like oral vaginal sex virgin anal sex.

Last edited:

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Killed the orge, and not am at the part where i am searching for the son....I'm stucl...its going nowhere, im just clicking the arrows

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The "can't save" bug is a show stopper. I got as far as getting the acolyte robe and the chant, but didn't realize I was supposed to scout the temple during the day. So I get killed and I'm faced with doing it all again.

It's been managable so far because I could roll back if I got killed, but I can't roll back out of the temple. No autosaves either.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
ok Dev fuck you!

that music was uncalled for you have not music before that so no reason to think the would be a surprise ear bleed after you finish talking to queen bitch.

Reactions: drakkor

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
I got to the Night Ogre and now the game is crashing when I win a combat roll with anything other than "Aggressive"...

File "game/game_battle_game_1.rpy", line 166 in <module>
NameError: name 'actualDamage' is not defined
Same here, anytime I land a normal or defensive hit the game crashes.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The music does seem a bit out of place, but not being a noob I always play these games with low volume anyway...because some Devs do have a perverse need to rando-blast music at you. lol

My prob aint even the music...it's that the music isn't very genre-appropriate. Dubstep much? lol

Also, really not a fan of the puzzle/exploration "minigame". It's neither fun, nor interesting and I sure as hell do NOT want to have to sit down with a paper and pencil to fap to your game my friend. Please get rid of that mechanic or make it easier. Give us a built-in minimap for the exploration sections. .

But those are minor complaints which don't offset the well earned praise I gave earlier.

Still have yet to encounter a single solitary one of the bugs being described, and I have over two pages worth of saves already. No problems with any of them. At least not so far.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LaLa Ji

No but you can extract the game files using unren and change his name in the .rpy file.

docclox

If you get that pickle error or whatever it is when trying to save close the game and then load it back up and saves should be working again and you can go to load and select the auto saves and load the last save it made.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes