VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
There is an image error with the Elfkin whore dungeon scene. Just a heads up for the dev.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Here is the code for signature if anyone interested
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-conquer-ravish-breed-v0-3-14-doorknob22.74639/'][IMG width="363px"]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1447198_ziruan_fahda_room_rape_01.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
edit : Changed the code the new one

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
One comment, I think that the text box is too small. It should take up more of the screen. Why? Well mostly because I can read more than one sentence at a time. It'd be nice to for example hit spacebar half as often during exposition and dialogue. You might ask, won't that ruin my beautiful art? But IMO it won't because everyone knows how to hide the UI in ren'py with the h hotkey or the middle mouse button.

Just my 2 cents. There's a reason I think that all the other VNs use a slightly larger text box.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I guess fresh gameplay is needed second time ?? Very bad
As for content, I’ll start by saying that 0.3 is as big as the two previous releases combined. Second: I want to stress that *your old saves will not work*. Vae Victis is a game, not a VN, and as such the game's infrastructure changes as it evolves. If you wish, you can use Skip 'n Win to quickly jump over the miniquests you have completed.
Remember that old saves will not work, use Skip 'n Win to quickly finish miniquests you have played before.
As mentioned in the changelog, it's not as simple as VNs in regards of continuing from previous saves, and there is option just to skip and win, so it wont really take much time, so its not that bad.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The new update has dark scenes in a dark home where, were it not for the

wonderful skin of the babe, which is lighter than that of MC, we would not witness

a glorious hot scene.
One comment, I think that the text box is too small. It should take up more of the screen. Why? Well mostly because I can read more than one sentence at a time. It'd be nice to for example hit spacebar half as often during exposition and dialogue. You might ask, won't that ruin my beautiful art? But IMO it won't because everyone knows how to hide the UI in ren'py with the h hotkey or the middle mouse button.

Just my 2 cents. There's a reason I think that all the other VNs use a slightly larger text box.
This being in the game, you really want half the screen made dark 4 you to read?
Reading is for books, e-books, text documents.
You are playing a game where, fortunately, you will see beautiful scenes.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.14] [Doorknob22] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,54 GB / 327 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 293 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
It’s when the update of the Manfegord mod, the one I have, does not work it seems that the game bugs at certain times.
It is the file of the mod which dates from May 2021

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
It’s when the update of the Manfegord mod, the one I have, does not work it seems that the game bugs at certain times.
It is the file of the mod which dates from May 2021
The mod is not updated and definitely not compatible with the new update it will cause you bugs of course

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Downloaded but it says it will take 3+ hours to extract the torrent, anyone know why? I've never had a torrent that needed this long before

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I downloaded from mega, I just assumed it was a torrent.
Alright then, try this:
1) Disable whichever antivirus you're using while unzipping. Sometimes avs do weird stuff. If you downloaded from the link in the op, it's safe so you don't have to worry.

2) Unzip with a different program, for me winrar took somewhere around 30 seconds with ryzen 3600 and an hdd.

3) There is a chance the download is corrupted (though in that case it would throw an error). Try the link from nopy.

4) Make sure your cpu isn't burning hot or at 100% usage.

5) Is the estimate really accurate? Between your first post and now, did it really progress around 3%?

Reactions: Ghost'Xo
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes