Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Sooo.. I noticed the 'gay' tag on this game and had to ask, how much gay content is there? can you play as a gay character (no sex with women)?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Sooo.. I noticed the 'gay' tag on this game and had to ask, how much gay content is there? can you play as a gay character (no sex with women)?
There are scenes with obligatory sex with women. Give it a shot though, the gay "training" scenes in the new update have the best writing in the game imho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Frankly I would say that if you're mostly interested in gay content there are better ways to invest your time. There are currently two gay sub flows. The first is only one scene, the other more elaborate with two approaches (dominance and seduction) taking over the course of two days but these two scenes are the only gay ones. I did invest time and attention to make both awesome (IMHO) but they are minority and will remain minority in a game that is focused on heterosexual shagging and impregnation.

Reactions: Dingo139

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
- New! In 0.2 I made the mistake of hinting that Alam and Domia from the oasis accompany you to your palace, so in
0.3 I owned my mistake: both are available in the palace if you take them with you. I’ll be more careful next time ;)
Nope o_O dialog with Fahda still allows to choose only one girl,
despite both of them appearing in your Palace after return. :illuminati:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Good luck Doorknob22!

Not gonna play it, because "its protagonist is a complete bastard who doesn't hesitate to sexually abuse and exploit other people", but I still sincerely wish you the best of luck! You'll find an audience for that game here, no doubt.
So he's the Western version of Rance

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So he's the Western version of Rance
Thats actualy not realy how the protag can be, it depends on how you play him. Sure you can be a raging rapist son of a gun, but you can also be a gentleman as much as possible. Your MC will still be a jerk some of the times, but he wont be a ass and go around raping women unless you choose that option.

As example, at the start you have a family that you meet, you can either be a good person (no sex scene), be a bit of a charmer (consensual sex) or be outright rapist (forced sex). The whole tone of the scene changes depending on the path you choose.

While you cant avoid being a jerk all the time, your never forced to be a uber evil ass.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Why do troops and gold increase only very rarely in each turn?
Each turn the game rolls randomly between 1 and 100 for each fiefdom. If the results is smaller than the Morale stat, the fiefdom will yield troops and/or gold.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Excellent work dev! i like that I can always count on this game to deliver the goods.
And I can't thank you enough for making an MC who isn't a complete pussy. (y)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have to admit I love this game but I can tell that I'm going to have to put in the "play every few updates" pile due to the sheer time sink this kind of game is and how long it can take to work my way through the combat and the plots.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
It says incest tag on the updates page, but on the game page there is no mention of it. Does this game have incest?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmn.
Are the buildings insta-built? Cause I built the temple but the morale just stayed at 20? What's even the point?

Edit: After sending my troops back to the army (fuck that troop limit), the obedience dropped instantly - after the war I had no troops and didn't get any new for days, making obedience drop so hard, they burned down my shadow institute .... this needs some SERIOUS rework on the troop limit and ressource gains.
Also wtf? The fucking plebs burn my buildings and I'm just going to take it? Where's the option to crucify those responsible?!

Edit 2: And the new terretory doesn't have a garrison? So obedience instantly drops and I just lose it again to .. who exactly?
Lost my home terretory. I did send my troops, obedience went back to 59 - lost it a day later anyway.

Sorry, but this is utter bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldi
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes