Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
For those who asked for a crunched Android version: the Mega (link in my sig) folder now holds a folder called Crunched. In it you'll find a 350MB Android version and the secret for eternal youth.

This version is also supposed to to fix styling issues experienced by some Android players.

Last edited:

Adolfus

Apr 2, 2018
Game looks promising so far. I like the breeding fetish and especially in combination with conquering. The writing is kind of hilarious. And its a great addition that the player can seduce the characters instead of only absuing. Although it is gameplay wise a bit unbalanced. ( like somebody cares lmao) Teniyas passive is way to op to throw her into the dungeon, but actually i would like to see her there for being such a snooby bitch before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone know where the third skyflower is? i found the one on the bottom right, as well as the one that is upper mid, but cant find the last one.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how do i get out of the stupid map screen? I fought 2 people then there is nothing more to do and the map is conquered. if i click scroll icon it says i need wait til summer 2021 but i could visit wenches. there is no one in the holding cells or dungeon and i dunno how to get out of the friggen map segment. I am near the start of the game...

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This I didn't know. I just fought and won and that was it. No question about joining or not joining or anything. Will try redo everything..

Nope, 0.3.16.
1. There are currently 3 fiefdoms to conquer: Oryeonguk (Angilia), Marbia (Nahir) and Tinipingia (Tiniya). Once you conquer all 3 of them you'll be notified that you have reached the maximum conquerable fiefdoms. Shortly after you'll see an interlude scene.
2. If you attack a ruling wench with any attack other than subdue (or defensive) you'll kill her in the end if you win. In order to keep them alive you must attack with Subdue or Defense only.
3. Once a wench was subdued, she can be found in the Holding Cells. In the Citadel click the left door and then on the central door (some player miss this door).
4. Even if you do conquer all available fiefdoms, there's lot to do: you still have wenches in the Dungeon or Palace you can interact with: talk, seduce/dominate and impregnate.

If something wasn't clear please let me know either here or in a private message. I'm committed to making this game awesome and I want players to spend their time having fun, not wasting it not knowing what to do next.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
If anyone wants to play the game online, the game is now available on so you can play it on a web browser.

I'd be happy for some comments/ratings there so the game will get higher visibility. I'll bribe you with a sneak peek from 0.4 ;)

wench sumia throne 01.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If something wasn't clear please let me know either here or in a private message. I'm committed to making this game awesome and I want players to spend their time having fun, not wasting it not knowing what to do next.
From memory, it would be helpful if, when attacking, the symbols told us which attack it is - paper, stone, or scissors.
From the sound of it, it would also be helpful if it told players that the outer ring was hardest attack and inner ring was subdue, during the fight.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
From memory, it would be helpful if, when attacking, the symbols told us which attack it is - paper, stone, or scissors.
From the sound of it, it would also be helpful if it told players that the outer ring was hardest attack and inner ring was subdue, during the fight.
There is a combat tutorial in the beginning of the game, but it doesn't explain the difference between the four types of attack. On the other hand, before every fight after that tutorial, the game shows you this often skipped screen:
screenshot0002.png
As for your other suggestion of using the rock paper scissor symbols to show on screen what attack the player chose, what attack the enemy chose and who came on top afterwards is not a bad idea.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There is a combat tutorial in the beginning of the game, but it doesn't explain the difference between the four types of attack. On the other hand, before every fight after that tutorial, the game shows you this often skipped screen:
View attachment 1455703
I think you're right, it being easily skipped probably is the source of a lot of people not knowing how to get the girls to their dungeons.
I read it carefully but, like you say if people skipped it, or missed it, then once you're in the fight, you don't necessarily know. (y)
As for your other suggestion of using the rock paper scissor symbols to show on screen what attack the player chose, what attack the enemy chose and who came on top afterwards is not a bad idea.
I cheat and use rollback. So see which attack they deal, then choose the appropriate option to beat them.
When I pick up a new update, I don't remember which symbol equates to which type of attack, so I see their choice & then don't know which one I need to choose, to beat it.
It's a minor grievance & easily managed (with just 2 roll backs you know all 3 again), but I thought for people who are just starting out, it might be useful to know which type of attack is needed & therefore which one to select.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Easiest way to remember is that the first letter of each attack is the same as the corresponding move, (P)aper= (P)arry (S)cissors= (S)lash (R)ock= (R)iposte.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Easiest way to remember is that the first letter of each attack is the same as the corresponding move, (P)aper= (P)arry (S)cissors= (S)lash (R)ock= (R)iposte.
Yeah, the fact the pictures on the wheel are Rock Paper Scissors but the commentary is Riposte Parry Slash is a bit offputting. Even knowing the correlation of the first letters it takes some getting used to. I think it would be more intuitive if the images in the wheel were of combat actions with the actual name of the move (maybe typed below them.)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, the combat moves are obviously Rock, Paper, Scissors but I wanted to give them a little sword-fighting flavour, hence Riposte, Parry and Slash. I kept the first letters and icons to hint the players to their original nature.

Reactions: erkper

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, the combat moves are obviously Rock, Paper, Scissors but I wanted to give them a little sword-fighting flavour, hence Riposte, Parry and Slash. I kept the first letters and icons to hint the players to their original nature.
Unfortunately the images do not match with the terms used.
So when I get hit with a Riposte & (I now know that I need a Parry to defeat it), looking at the image on screen gives me no information about which attack is which, if I do not notice the Rock, Paper, Scissors symbols and then have to also match the letters.
Nothing tells you this, you learn it over time. I only just learned that R, P, S, equates directly, during this conversation.
Which is why I thought it would be a good idea if players got some notification of which attack is which.
Probably easiest to just label them. Riposte, Parry, Slash.
Maybe it makes it a bit more user-friendly?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Unfortunately the images do not match with the terms used.
So when I get hit with a Riposte & (I now know that I need a Parry to defeat it), looking at the image on screen gives me no information about which attack is which, if I do not notice the Rock, Paper, Scissors symbols and then have to also match the letters.
Nothing tells you this, you learn it over time. I only just learned that R, P, S, equates directly, during this conversation.
Which is why I thought it would be a good idea if players got some notification of which attack is which.
Probably easiest to just label them. Riposte, Parry, Slash.
Maybe it makes it a bit more user-friendly?
Have you read through the dev's walkthrough? It is linked on the OP and also in the game on the info tab of the main menu. It explains the R-P-S combat system, and also gives your opponents' attack patterns (which seems to me more "cheat"-y than "walkthrough"-y but I digress, lol.)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Have you read through the dev's walkthrough? It is linked on the OP and also in the game on the info tab of the main menu. It explains the R-P-S combat system, and also gives your opponents' attack patterns (which seems to me more "cheat"-y than "walkthrough"-y but I digress, lol.)
I'm all good thanks mate. I know how it works. I think I did use the WT for the cave image, when gathering the flowers. But the game should inform me of crucial information, it shouldn't rely on a separate WT to do it.
The images are pretty small, during combat, so identifying them as being a rock, paper, scissors symbol was not something I'd noticed, until I was informed of that during this conversation.
I'm just suggesting that naming the attacks & matching the R, P, S, from rock, paper scissors, is not a great help, if the game does not display those names, when choosing, during combat.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes