10LONEWOLF01

Mar 28, 2020
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.14] [Doorknob22] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,54 GB / 327 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 293 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Make it for android too bro

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I can't get Anglia pregnant while she is in the dungeon and when Tenya is on the palace I don't have an option to do anything other than talk, anyone know how to fix this ?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I can't get Anglia pregnant while she is in the dungeon and when Tenya is on the palace I don't have an option to do anything other than talk, anyone know how to fix this ?
For tenya you have to build all the buildings than you should be able to bang her as for Angilia i guess it's a matter of time to get her pregnant

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
For tenya you have to build all the buildings than you should be able to bang her as for Angilia i guess it's a matter of time to get her pregnant
Only way I managed to "fix" the Anglia situation was to get her pregnant in the palace then move her while pregnant to the dungeon. And Tenya might be a bug if you chose to ban the elves from the government after the mini quest cause you get a kingdom already fully built (only needs a Shadow Institute to be complete) and can only talk with her in the palace.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Only way I managed to "fix" the Anglia situation was to get her pregnant in the palace then move her while pregnant to the dungeon. And Tenya might be a bug if you chose to ban the elves from the government after the mini quest cause you get a kingdom already fully built (only needs a Shadow Institute to be complete) and can only talk with her in the palace.
Maybe Doorknob22 could answer that

erkper

May 16, 2018
Doorknob22 - what is the advantage to having Domia accompany you back to your home fiefdom? Is there one other than having a new wench?

erkper

May 16, 2018
You army hits 10% harder.
Thanks. I was hoping that was the case. Next question, if I complete both Alam (romantic) and Domia's (resentment) routes and choose for Domia and I to rape Alam together, I get all the gold from the vault with Domia, but then when I get back to my home fiefdom I have Alam (romantic version - after raping her, lol) but not Domia as a wench in the palace. Is this correct? And will I still receive Domia's combat bonus?

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes