Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Where is it in game like Is there a way to show the location in game screenshot
I believe you can easily find the brigands cave. Go west (left) all the way, until you reach a new minimap. This is "entrance 01" in my screen cap. Go one up and right all the way (you are now in location 10) then up all the way.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I believe you can easily find the brigands cave. Go west (left) all the way, until you reach a new minimap. This is "entrance 01" in my screen cap. Go one up and right all the way (you are now in location 10) then up all the way.
Thank you

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
First time playing this game and I cant spawn any troops at all. been stuck at 30, morale is pegged at 25 which is the cap? can't conqueror anything because of it. gold capped at 120. smashed the hourglass until turn 310. this version is bugged or something (0.3.16 for windows)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Troops capped at 30 means you're only controlling one fiefdom. Every new fiefdom you conquer adds 20 to your cap. In order to be able to conquer your first fiefdom (after Gaunteinguk), you'll need to infiltrate Oryeonguk. If you successfully complete this mission, for 20 turns your troops will attack at double strength, effectively giving you power of up to 60. Enough to defeat Oryeonguk or Marbia.

Note that after you control a fiefdom you can't run its infiltration miniquest so it's always wise to infiltrate it first if you intend to conquer it.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
No, it just needs a little patience.

The main thing I did was to infiltrate a fiefdom only after I had 30 gold to build a garrison. As soon as I conquered it, build a garrison and immediately send 11 troops there, and split the remaining forces to the rest of the fiefdoms. Then split the forces till each fiefdom has 11 troops (to win the raids), and after that split evenly the troops across the fiefdoms.
In the meantime in the newly conquered fiefdoms I built first the garrison, the temple, the gold mine and then the rest.
Then wait till I had 30 gold, infiltrate the next fiefdom, attack, rinse and repeat.

This was done with sending the captured leaders straight to the dungeon. It's easier if you put the captured leaders in the council.
Well I had already built everything and had tonnes of money. I have OG fiefdom and one other fiefdom. If I only have 11 troops at each location moral plummets and they start burning everything. I even waited until about turn three hundred or something before reducing the soldiers down to 11. Still the moral tanks they start burning everything and I have to send all my troops back to each fiefdom.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Well I had already built everything and had tonnes of money. I have OG fiefdom and one other fiefdom. If I only have 11 troops at each location moral plummets and they start burning everything. I even waited until about turn three hundred or something before reducing the soldiers down to 11. Still the moral tanks they start burning everything and I have to send all my troops back to each fiefdom.
Have you tried V0-3-16 with VN mode ON

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I believe I’ve encountered a bug with one of the pregnancy characters the character name is Angilia her pregnancy not triggering

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017

Most of the scene names in gallery are barely readable. :HideThePain:
Niv-Mizzet the Firemind any ideas how I can fix that?

I believe I’ve encountered a bug with one of the pregnancy characters the character name is Angilia her pregnancy not triggering
Every time you try there's a 1/3 chance. In the console you can type wenchesList[0].impregnated to see if you succeeded with Angelia. If not, you can try again.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

Most of the scene names in gallery are barely readable. :HideThePain:
Niv-Mizzet the Firemind any ideas how I can fix that?

Every time you try there's a 1/3 chance. In the console you can type wenchesList[0].impregnated to see if you succeeded with Angelia. If not, you can try again.
That's fixed in 0.3.16.

Meridian If you don't want to download the game again, unzip the attached in: game's root folder/game/gallery and overwrite. It adds outlines to the text.

Edit: forgot to add the attachment :FacePalm:

Reactions: Meridian

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
this game has more deserters and burning down than the latter roman empire, i tried

edit: nvm just rush conquered everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitklim

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I enjoyed the current version of the game.
I really hope that Fahda will return in the future - such a delightful woman deserves much more attention.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes