• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I've just uploaded version 0.3.16 to my mega account (link in my sig)

0.3.16 update
  • Added VN Mode for those who don’t want to deal with running a Khaganate. In the top left corner of the Citadel you’ll find a button called VN Mode. Clicking it will toggle VN mode on and off. While in VN mode Obedience is set to 120 in all your fiefdoms, Morale is set to 20 and all army battles are won automatically.
  • Having 30 troops in the garrison will now increase Obedience much faster and more reliably. Xypher Elbo TheGhost13579 Erik1986
  • Raids will be slightly more frequent now. Don't leave your garrisons unguarded more than you need to.
  • Added another number to the Obedience stat in Fiefdom screen: you have the base Obedience and the effective Obedience, i.e. Obedience when factoring the troops in your garrison. This way you’ll know exactly what the Obedience will drop to once you take your troops to war.
  • Fixed a bug where all fiefdoms stopped yielding after you receive the “end of content”. Ventadorn Dark_Leo
  • Fixed a rare and annoying bug where the game would crash under certain conditions during Alam and Domia’s flows. Potoum

Thank you all for your feedback and patience.

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
After you burn down the temple the number of troops doesn't increase, but they will attack at double force for 20 turns.

After you you make a deal with Zybs the goblin, you attack the Brigands, immediately after a sex scene will start.
Huh weird, that doesn't trigger for me, I just end up back in the cave, this in on Mac btw

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
For the desert world where MC is pretending to be a mechant, is there a way to bring with both the daughter and the house guard? Will there be a way implemented (if none) or is that one of the key choices to make story-wise?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
For the desert world where MC is pretending to be a mechant, is there a way to bring with both the daughter and the house guard? Will there be a way implemented (if none) or is that one of the key choices to make story-wise?
Sure.
1. Complete Alam's flow either way
2. Complete Domia's warrior flow
3. Don't reveal your true identity to Fahda but agree not to take 90 gold when talking to Domia in the vault.

Don't be alarmed that Alam doesn't show up in the vaule. She is waiting in her room for you to pick her up after you rob the gold. Both should be in the palace when you're back.

Reactions: VictorHayes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amazing update. Full of scenes and different situations depending on player choices. This is how all updates should be. This game is a hidden gem.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Amazing update. Full of scenes and different situations depending on player choices. This is how all updates should be. This game is a hidden gem.
Thanks! You're welcome to make it less hidden with a sig like below. If there are other scenes you'd like us to convert to a sig, please let me know:

Code:
[CENTER]
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-conquer-ravish-breed-v0-3-14-doorknob22.74639/'][IMG width="300px"]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1447175_pregnant_nahir_and_angilia_threesome.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER]
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-conquer-ravish-breed-v0-3-14-doorknob22.74639/'][IMG width="300px"]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1447178_waioo_gobbosGangbang_26.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Reactions: vimey

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
There was a bug in versions earlier than 0.3.16 preventing you from yielding gold and troops after you receive the "end of content" message. What version are you playing? You can see that in the main menu.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have infiltrated all 3 nations by me and now i can't do anything, what happens next?
There was a bug in versions earlier than 0.3.16 preventing you from yielding gold and troops after you receive the "end of content" message. What version are you playing? You can see that in the main menu.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Very nice developments over the past 2 versions, story and dialogue are great this far.
In terms of overworld management (this may have been fixed in the most recent update), there doesn't seem to be enough troops to effectively maintain and increase obedience for all territories at once. At best, this slows down the pace heavily, at worst, you get caught in a loop of troops deserting and being unable to replenish them faster than they disappear, which often leads to you losing some buildings too. I got around it by simply fucking with the console, but for normal gameplay it would be much more annoying. I would suggest having a different penalty for low obedience, or maybe a way to mitigate it, for instance, if you complete the quest given by the captured ruler of the region.

For the most part, the game's great, and all the important parts are of high quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Very nice developments over the past 2 versions, story and dialogue are great this far.
In terms of overworld management (this may have been fixed in the most recent update), there doesn't seem to be enough troops to effectively maintain and increase obedience for all territories at once. At best, this slows down the pace heavily, at worst, you get caught in a loop of troops deserting and being unable to replenish them faster than they disappear, which often leads to you losing some buildings too. I got around it by simply fucking with the console, but for normal gameplay it would be much more annoying. I would suggest having a different penalty for low obedience, or maybe a way to mitigate it, for instance, if you complete the quest given by the captured ruler of the region.

For the most part, the game's great, and all the important parts are of high quality.
Mathematically speaking, barring raids, you should have enough troops to stabilize your budding empire: each fiefdom you conquer gives raises your cap by 20 which is (conveniently...) the amount needed to maintain a garrison. Additionally, the first fiefdom gives you 30 so ideally you should a have 20 in each fiefdom and an extra 10 you can rotate between fiefdoms to increase Obedience. The random element is raids, which might kill some of your defenders from time to time but unless your Morale is terrible across your Khaganate, yield should make up for those losses quickly.

Make sure you play version 0.3.16, it contains a small but significant change in the rate in which 30 troops increase Obedience.

Apr 25, 2018
" There was a bug in versions earlier than 0.3.16 preventing you from yielding gold and troops after you receive the "end of content" message. What version are you playing? You can see that in the main menu. "

the most recent one

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes