Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
bro is there or will there be cheaats for this game
1. If you go to the Palace you’ll see VN Mode button on the top left part of the screen. Switching it on will practically disable the strategic aspect of the game: Obedience and Morale stay constant and you automatically win any army combat, regardless of the size of your army.

2. In 0.4 (soon out) I have added a chicken button to the 1:1 combat screen . Clicking it will automatically win the combat.

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
1. If you go to the Palace you’ll see VN Mode button on the top left part of the screen. Switching it on will practically disable the strategic aspect of the game: Obedience and Morale stay constant and you automatically win any army combat, regardless of the size of your army.

2. In 0.4 (soon out) I have added a chicken button to the 1:1 combat screen . Clicking it will automatically win the combat.
got it thanks man

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi all.

Update 0.4 is almost ready. It will be released on the following dates:
Tier $30+$50: January 6th (maaaaybe on the 5th)
Tier $20: January 8th
Tier $10: January 10th
Tier $5: January 12th
Tier $2 + Public release: January 14th

Some of the content in this update:
  • A new quest: infiltrate the fiefdom of Hawatia in order to sway a crucial parliament vote which will leave the fiefdom vulnerable to attack. Solve a murder mystery, fuck, bribe, fuck some more, blackmail and fight your way to political dominance.
  • A hot new wench: queen Sumia is voluptuous and ebony skinned, arrogant and proud. Persuade her to join your cause or use her body for your dark pleasures.
  • Per Subscribers vote: revisit the oasis of Ziruan and offer Fahda the moneylender an offer she can’t refuse.
  • Feature: a Chicken button in 1:1 combat to instantly win the melee.
  • Feature: all conquered fiefdoms have the same color, easier to identify which fiefdoms are under your control and which are not yet.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Ready now for tiers $30+.

Hi all.

Update 0.4 is almost ready. It will be released on the following dates:
Tier $30+$50: January 6th
Tier $20: January 8th
Tier $10: January 10th
Tier $5: January 12th
Tier $2 + Public release: January 14th

Some of the content in this update:
  • A new quest: infiltrate the fiefdom of Hawatia in order to sway a crucial parliament vote which will leave the fiefdom vulnerable to attack. Solve a murder mystery, fuck, bribe, fuck some more, blackmail and fight your way to political dominance.
  • A hot new wench: queen Sumia is voluptuous and ebony skinned, arrogant and proud. Persuade her to join your cause or use her body for your dark pleasures.
  • Per Subscribers vote: revisit the oasis of Ziruan and offer Fahda the moneylender an offer she can’t refuse.
  • Feature: a Chicken button in 1:1 combat to instantly win the melee.
  • Feature: all conquered fiefdoms have the same color, easier to identify which fiefdoms are under your control and which are not yet.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Based on the patchnotes, it seems Alam and Domia weren't planned to be in the castle. I hope that won't be a 1-off, I'm all for finding the secret booty in missions that we could bring back, hell I'm a little sad we couldn't take the acolyte (and the twins to a lesser degree, lesser because I'm pretty sure they'd be fucking the guards when we're not there). Back to Alam and Domia, any idea when they'll be breed-able as well? I was a touch crestfallen to discover that (probably because their castle content got rushed as they weren't intended to be there, no offense intended) they can't be impregnated like the rest of the women.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Based on the patchnotes, it seems Alam and Domia weren't planned to be in the castle. I hope that won't be a 1-off, I'm all for finding the secret booty in missions that we could bring back, hell I'm a little sad we couldn't take the acolyte (and the twins to a lesser degree, lesser because I'm pretty sure they'd be fucking the guards when we're not there). Back to Alam and Domia, any idea when they'll be breed-able as well? I was a touch crestfallen to discover that (probably because their castle content got rushed as they weren't intended to be there, no offense intended) they can't be impregnated like the rest of the women.
Unplanned, not rushed.

For better or worse (depends how you look at it) Vae Victis - Khan has lots of girls. If I give each and every one of them all the options (aftermath, pregnancy, etc.), it will result in less quests or larger intervals between releases and I want neither.

The focus of the game is the ruler-Wenches: they get a lot of screen time, from parley to raids and defeat, seduction/dominance and pregnancy. On the other end of the spectrum are the Quest-girls: you encounter them during a quest and they are not seen afterwards. Some Quest-girls are given the status of Harlots, they can be interacted with after the quest is done but sadly I don't have the time to write a full Epos for every cunt Karder comes across.

In version 0.4, per , I've added Fahda the Moneylender as an option to visit after the the Marbia quest ends and for 0.5 I'm going to ask my patrons if they'd like me to elaborate on one of the (now) 4 available Wenches for extra content but these will be the exceptions, not the norm.

To summarize:
1. Wenches: stars of the game. Lots of screen time, pregnancy scenes.
2. Quest girls: encountered only during a quest.
3. Harlots: some Quest girls can have further scenes after their quest per .

Hope that clarifies things.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
well thanks for this...now this stirs up something i never got a clear answer on, despite asking several times, in several different ways, weeks ago. so here's hoping i can get a clear answer this time...a little help boss (Zorlun)?

IN THE CURRENT VERSION, AS IS, CAN DOMIA BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE PALACE OR NOT?? o_O:rolleyes:
(i'm guessing only by negotiating w/Fahda to take her, n settle on 45 gold, or warrior route, not fight her, n settle on 20 gold)
n please help me refresh my memory...what acolyte, n what twins? :unsure:

Unplanned, not rushed.

For better or worse (depends how you look at it) Vae Victis - Khan has lots of girls. If I give each and every one of them all the options (aftermath, pregnancy, etc.), it will result in less quests or larger intervals between releases and I want neither.

The focus of the game is the ruler-Wenches: they get a lot of screen time, from parley to raids and defeat, seduction/dominance and pregnancy. On the other end of the spectrum are the Quest-girls: you encounter them during a quest and they are not seen afterwards. Some Quest-girls are given the status of Harlots, they can be interacted with after the quest is done but sadly I don't have the time to write a full Epos for every cunt Karder comes across.

In version 0.4, per , I've added Fahda the Moneylender as an option to visit after the the Marbia quest ends and for 0.5 I'm going to ask my patrons if they'd like me to elaborate on one of the (now) 4 available Wenches for extra content but these will be the exceptions, not the norm.

To summarize:

REALLY??!! so u never originally intended on having either Alam or Domia in the palace; huh...well, thanks for at least making both (?) of them options now. n yeah, since both were in Fahda's fiefdom, n Fahda is the ruler-Wench, doesn't seem to serve the story's progression/purpose, when it comes to conquering territories n gaining their support by making the matriarchs subservient to Karder n serving him in the palace to help his kingdom grow.

since they didn't rule the territory, they'd have no influence over it's population n servitude, nor their offspring w/Karder help to ensure his bloodline n claim to the territory, since they're not the ones sitting on the throne. n now that Zorlun mentions it, kinda wondering what their purpose is in the castle to begin with now...probably just belong in the dungeons, as breeding bitches (unless they can somehow help him gain influence over ppl in conquered territories, or help his armies in some way)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
well thanks for this...now this stirs up something i never got a clear answer on, despite asking several times, in several different ways, weeks ago. so here's hoping i can get a clear answer this time...a little help boss (Zorlun)?

IN THE CURRENT VERSION, AS IS, CAN DOMIA BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE PALACE OR NOT?? o_O:rolleyes:
(i'm guessing only by negotiating w/Fahda to take her, n settle on 45 gold, or warrior route, not fight her, n settle on 20 gold)
n please help me refresh my memory...what acolyte, n what twins? :unsure:
Yeah, you can bring both her and Alam back if you completed both their questlines and chose to go through with the robbery. I'm not sure if their quest choices matter, but I chose to seduce Alam, and stir Domia's warrior spirit. After that, I was going to get a loan, but it said I wouldn't be able to bring both back so I just robbed her and got both.

The acolyte is the one girl in Oryeonguk you kidnap for the passphrase. And the Twins are the two elfkin in Tinpingia.

Unplanned, not rushed.

To summarize:

Damn, guess I'm at the mercy of the people with money to spend then. I'm also already at peace with the Acolyte and the Twins, I do hope you'll have Domia and Alam on the vote soon though, if they were popular enough that people pushed you to follow through on their addition, they'll probably win a vote.

Oh, I also have a question. Can we not build up troops and gold after we get the "you're reached the end of 0.3" message? I hit end turn a good few dozen times and nothing happened. My current guess is yes because you didn't want people to max out while waiting for new content, but if you told me I just have shit luck, I'd also believe that.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, you can bring both her and Alam back if you completed both their questlines and chose to go through with the robbery. I'm not sure if their quest choices matter, but I chose to seduce Alam, and stir Domia's warrior spirit. After that, I was going to get a loan, but it said I wouldn't be able to bring both back so I just robbed her and got both.
lol, here we go again...i did both, all 3 nights, but did submissive for Alam n revenge path for Domia, which SHOULD result in being able to bring her to the palace, but doesn't. so i did go back n try Domia's path again, doing the warrior route instead, but not willing to give up 70 gold to rob Fahda, so chose to fight her instead, n ravish her afterwards. she does NOT show up in the palace w/Alam doing that path; so gotta give in to her ultimatum of taking 20 gold, not 90, from Fahda i guess :cautious:

n thanks to Furmilk, Evangelion-01, n Aioto...now i remember them. i forgot about them b/c they played such minor roles; like Zorlun said, just minor quest girls after all (though always up for some twincest action, especially when it involves some beasty :cool:)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 117 Votes